PDA

View Full Version : Huck follows suit with Rudy

jufreese
01-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Now Huckabee is going broke and it's hindering him from fully campainging in FL.
And now he is doing what Rudy did, and not paying his campaign people.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080122/D8UB6LH00.html

jasonuher
01-23-2008, 11:39 AM
The folks at hucksarmy are sure this is a ploy to get the 'attackers' off his back; he secretly has millions but he is cutting pay and dropping the press plane to show that he is fiscally responsible. :rolleyes:

WilliamC
01-23-2008, 11:40 AM
They are relying on the media to do their campaigning for them :(

JMO
01-23-2008, 11:43 AM
I love how the people going broke tell you they are streamlining their staff.

voytechs
01-23-2008, 11:43 AM
I think the fight will be Romney vs. Paul in the end. Everyone else will go bankrupt before hand.

rollingpig
01-23-2008, 11:44 AM
this is exactly why we need to donate NOW!

Mike S.
01-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I could see McCain vs. Romney with delegates split evenly and Ron Paul still in it for the convention.

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Even funnier is evangelical Huckabee and thrice-divorced philanderer 9iu11iani getting together on the coalition to prevent Ron Paul from chalking up a victory in Louisiana. Politics does indeed make for strange bedfellows.

Time to use the Louisiana coalition to show how much more alike than different the other G.O.P. candidates are!

Jobarra
01-23-2008, 01:35 PM
CNN - HN reported a couple hours ago that he had aides leaving him and he was asking people to forgo their salaries to buy more TV spots. The article I read the other day sounded like he wasn't even going to try Florida because it would cost $7M for the TV spots. Then on the CNN - HN report, it sounded like he was going to assess what to do after Florida votes. Unfortunately, unless he withdraws THAT night, it won't help Mobile County out much since most of us are voting the next day. I'm curious about the effect of his drop out. I would say that I can't see Huckabee supporters supporting McCain OR Romney, but with how everything has been going, I can see them doing it just because the media tells them Ron is 'fringe'.

Hopefully everyone realizes that even if it's down to McCain, Romney, and Paul, Dr. Paul won't be reported on. I imagine if it gets down to just Romney/McCain and Paul, that they will declare the former candidates the winner outright. I have mixed feelings about that. If they did that then turnout would probably be terrible in the primaries after that and we could win some states that we might not have won with the record turnouts so far. However, it's just not right for them to report it. At that point though, it will be really easy to get over the stupid 'electability' problem. "You can vote one or the other. If you vote for Paul and the other guy wins anyway, what's the problem?"

HOLLYWOOD
01-23-2008, 02:45 PM
CNN and MSNBC Love HUCKBABEE... they give him so much coverage, I thought they spent all their MONEY PAYING those two NEWS ORGANIZATIONS!

HUCK has to make an announcement on the campaign financial status...becuase the PREACHER knows how to PLAY the SYMPATHY and EMOTIONS of people... to PANDER them into DONATIONS!

THE MIKE "THE PANDERING PREACHER" HUCKABEE IS TOTAL SCUM!

Just analyze each and everyone of his interviews and speeches... BLATANTLY OBVIOUS!