PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Money Bomb

VoteForRonPaul
01-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Hey guys,

How about 3 or 5 days money bomb?Why it has to be only 24 hours?
And when the 24 hours passes we try to convince people to keep donating and most of them including me would feel lazy and dis-encouraged. But I think if a long term money bomb is applied alot of people would donate if not today it would be tomorrow.
What do you think :confused:

freedom-maniac
01-23-2008, 02:04 PM
Because unless it's in one day, it won't get MSM attention until the end of the quarter.

VoteForRonPaul
01-23-2008, 04:48 PM
Because unless it's in one day, it won't get MSM attention until the end of the quarter.
I do not think we got any attention this time.
What we really need is more money in the next few weeks. And watch since the last money bomb, the money is flowing very slowly, barely over 100 thousand.
But if we give people more time I believe we could generate much more money in just few days. We cannot just rely on the generosity of the MSM, we all know what it is about.

newyearsrevolution08
01-23-2008, 04:57 PM
just trying to raise money people. We dont always need to have a song and dance lol. Stop focusing on the damn msm and lets focus on getting ron paul the money he needs NOW.

WTFYO
01-23-2008, 05:30 PM
just trying to raise money people. We dont always need to have a song and dance lol. Stop focusing on the damn msm and lets focus on getting ron paul the money he needs NOW.

+9000

Doc Dewey
01-23-2008, 06:25 PM
What brings money in.

The first time it is reading about the good doctor and finding out how much sense he makes and wanting to support the message. If you want to increase this base, get out and introduce people to Ron Paul.

What makes people give again?

* Feeling of being part of something important.

* A focal point for the giving. ( date, theme, event)

* Seeing tangible immediate results

* Watching the results and being a part of the community watching the results.

We need money bombs to focus the giving of those that have already gave multiple times. We need tangible results from the money already gave to get enthused about giving more. We are mostly cash strapped so we need time to recharge.

We need to energize ourselves. The Campaign needs to bring in new bodies with the money we raise. There will be a percentage of the people that will vote for RP will also give. When we see the giving by new Paulites we are seeing the results of the campaign effort. They also need the focus of the money bombs.

I have given to every bomb and need the time to recharge between bombs.

Shink
01-23-2008, 06:26 PM

That's all anyone cares about is damn moneybombs. How about regular, steady streams of donations, and drives and fund-matching and meetup competitions and liberty-themed objects on the official Ron Paul site to fill up?

Austin
01-23-2008, 06:36 PM
What brings money in.

The first time it is reading about the good doctor and finding out how much sense he makes and wanting to support the message. If you want to increase this base, get out and introduce people to Ron Paul.

What makes people give again?

* Feeling of being part of something important.

* A focal point for the giving. ( date, theme, event)

* Seeing tangible immediate results

* Watching the results and being a part of the community watching the results.

We need money bombs to focus the giving of those that have already gave multiple times. We need tangible results from the money already gave to get enthused about giving more. We are mostly cash strapped so we need time to recharge.

We need to energize ourselves. The Campaign needs to bring in new bodies with the money we raise. There will be a percentage of the people that will vote for RP will also give. When we see the giving by new Paulites we are seeing the results of the campaign effort. They also need the focus of the money bombs.

I have given to every bomb and need the time to recharge between bombs.

Abso-freakin-lutely!

Moneybombs are a must.

VoteForRonPaul
01-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Moneybombs are a must.
I agree the money bombs are a must!
But humans are humans when you keep repeating the same thing, the same way, again and again, it becomes so boring regardless what the mighty goal is.
That is why we need something new and fresh to put new energy in the folks.
We will never hit the same level of the first money bomb except if we started to think seriously about a different way of handling the coming money bombs.