PDA

View Full Version : New Event RP Revolution on Vek'nilash

lemur
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
OKAY! We've got a new idea for an event on the Vek'nilash and we need volunteers.

I won't say exactly what the event is YET until we get a little deeper into the planning. However what I WILL say is that this is not a march or a raid. Instead we'll be doing something that is fun for both our guild and anybody on the server who wants to participate.

So we need volunteers!

We'll need folks to level up crafting skills as well as gathering skills to create prizes (yes prizes!) for the event. We'll also need folks who want to help with brainstorming for the event, as well as actually participating in it.

We haven't set a date yet, but I'm thinking at least several weeks, so that we can pull it together as well as get it advertised. I'm thinking that the event will take about 3-5 hours, so most likely it should be on a weekend, but we'll firm that up in the near future as well.

Planning itself will be held on the server in chat or in pms on this forum, as we don't want to ruin the secrets for the participants. Let me know if you want to help.

LettuceBFree

PS, can we get this thread stickied?

Soccrmastr
01-23-2008, 02:31 PM
I don't think this is gonna get much steam like the other one..

lemur
01-23-2008, 04:27 PM
We'll see. Either way it should be fun. More details to follow after we've brainstormed.

HollyforRP
01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm making a RP guild on the horde side of this server. On this server since it is a normal server, you can have a horde and alliance toon.

I think it would be fun to have both horde and alliance for Ron Paul come together and have a party. The message would be unity. What do you think?

lemur
01-27-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm making a RP guild on the horde side of this server. On this server since it is a normal server, you can have a horde and alliance toon.

I think it would be fun to have both horde and alliance for Ron Paul come together and have a party. The message would be unity. What do you think?

On Vek'nikash? That would be excellent.

We tried doing that last time - the idea was for the horde and the alliance to march together for Ron Paul, but last time the horde didn't get enough folks.

Anyway, still looking for folks to help organize the Event. We also need people to come and sign our charter, so please get on Vek'nikash and look for Paulrevered - he started the charter.

whereishelpicon
01-27-2008, 12:17 PM
Trust me you guys its gonna be fun. :P

ClockwiseSpark
01-27-2008, 09:22 PM
The guild is formed. I'll work out the ranks later tonight and we can start recruiting and getting organized.

Mkultra
01-28-2008, 01:38 PM
I will move one of my guys over there..................

Can not wait, surprises are fun!! I am willing to help in any ways possible! Just let me know!

PlagueMusic
02-02-2008, 04:36 PM
i made my ally toon named Ronpaul with wierd lettters on ally, im willing to do it

whereishelpicon
02-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Whenever you guys make your characters look for the people in this list and they'll invite you pronto.

Lettucebfree
Paulrevered
Libertygirl
Lheyzee (me! :P)
Xandrial (Paulrevered's lvl 70)

Don't think anyone else can invite but I could be wrong.

TheHand
02-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Made and leveled my hunter to lvl 11. My hunters name is Ronpaulyes. Let's do this!

Mkultra
02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
I am pending approval to move, I made it up to lvl 25 and I have a ton of stuff to donate to the guild to give out as prizes and what not...

Should be there soon

Redefreiheit (free speech)
formerly RonPaulRules

Wolf
02-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Aynrand (:D), human warrior. Just rolled. I'll look for you guys.

lemur
02-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Sorry been offline the last week or so - crazy roommate issues. I'll be loging on as often as I can to invite folks and get together with you.