PDA

View Full Version : Results UNOFFICIAL... Let's just wait and see!

Matt Davidson
01-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Hello all,

I've done some calculations here, and I think things could improve for us when the provisional votes are counted! It will be close, and I can't be sure since I don't know who was running as a RP delegate, but the margins aren't that great for those who won, and there are MANY provisional ballots.

Let's all just calm down and go do ONE THING FOR RON PAUL before the the ballots are counted this afternoon (I've read that someone from the official campaign will be there to watch the counting of the provisional ballots). Just go do one small thing! Hang a sign! Do a mini sign wave! Walk down your street chanting! Call a friend! Anything!

Matt

TonySutton
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
I think the important thing is for RP supporters in LA to follow up and make sure these provisional ballots get counted and any disqualified RP ballots are questioned. I have no idea what the process is but please follow through. You all did a great job down there. Don't let them steal it away in a back room.

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 10:47 AM
well i doubt 650 votes will change the outcome,odds are not all 650 are ron paul supporters .
I dont think 650 votes will change 10,000 votes sad but true:(

i so hope im wrong,but the fact is the lagop endorsed the pro-family/life by pushing them?? that cannot be legal? can it? la members might know more about it,from what i saw from people in la(and posts) they said the lagop was helping the pro-life/family ticket ,if this is true,isnt that illegal?

how the hell is rudy pro life?? they lied and mislead voters?? that has to be illegal,if not at least unethical

stevedasbach
01-23-2008, 11:04 AM
well i doubt 650 votes will change the outcome,odds are not all 650 are ron paul supporters .

i so hope im wrong,but the fact is the lagop endorsed the pro-family/life by pushing them?? that cannot be legal? can it? la members might know more about it,from what i saw from people in la(and posts) they said the lagop was helping the pro-life/family ticket ,if this is true,isnt that illegal?

how the hell is rudy pro life?? they lied and mislead voters?? that has to be illegal,if not at least unethical

If it was illegal to lie and mislead voters, virtually every politician in America would be in jail.

Give me liberty
01-23-2008, 11:05 AM

Ron paul said on Nj raido that he came in first place in Lo

So lets just wait and see what happens.