PDA

View Full Version : My recent run in with ignorance

matratzac
01-23-2008, 10:32 AM
I have a friend who is extremely apathetic when it comes to politics and have tried telling him about ron paul. he seemed to like him. so a few days ago i secretly put a ron paul bumper sticker on his car. he hadnt noticed it until today; when my gf brought it up to him in a class she has with him, he thought that it was a joke and that one of his other friends did it bc they are constantly telling him how ron paul is a crazy fuckhead and if hes elected they say he would ruin the country.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

walt
01-23-2008, 10:35 AM
funny, when I saw this title, I thought this post was going to be about Dennis Fusaro wasting money calling supporters dozens of times. pathetic.

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 10:35 AM
There's nothing wrong with RP, so people resort to lying about him

pacelli
01-23-2008, 10:36 AM
Ignorance seems to follow you around, wonder why?

Private citizens commit vandalism when they wilfully damage or deface the property of others or the commons

rfbz
01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
"man that Ron Paul is like..a total wackjob" Oh really? Exactly what part of his position do you disagree with? "uhmm...

nullvalu
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
uhh.. i'd be really pissed if someone put a bumper sticker on my car without telling me.. regardless of what it says/represents. but that's just me.

MsDoodahs
01-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Don't be sticking stuff on property that isn't yours.

That's not a good idea.

matratzac
01-23-2008, 10:48 AM
damn guys, he thought it was funny, hes a surfer hes got like 50 bumper stickers on his car already, its removeable too it wont leave a stain on it or anything. he parks in my apartment complex every day and we hang out all the time its not like i dont know the guy

Voluntaryist
01-23-2008, 10:50 AM
"man that Ron Paul is like..a total wackjob" Oh really? Exactly what part of his position do you disagree with? "uhmm...

"the part where he wants to close all our bases around the world. It will leave us vulnerable!!!"

Ive actually had that response before. Too many stupid people in this world. :eek::mad::rolleyes:

matratzac
01-23-2008, 10:52 AM
"the part where he wants to close all our bases around the world. It will leave us vulnerable!!!"

Ive actually had that response before. Too many stupid people in this world. :eek::mad::rolleyes:

people seem to think he would do it instantly too

jlaker
01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
we were talking in my meet up group and this older gentle man said he was talking to someone about ron paul. They told him he was a nut and he said at least he not a cracked nut like the rest of these candidates.