PDA

View Full Version : I just heard what the next attack approach is going to be on DRP

deedles
01-23-2008, 10:09 AM
I was just listening to GCNLIVE.com, and the little short news blurp that plays at the top of the hour had this report:

(I'm paraphrasing)

Some terrorist (can't remember name) is paying close attention to the American presidential election via Al Jazeera. This terrorist apparently said that the terrorists are interested in the American election because "when we hear the candidates spout their anti-war rhetoric, we believe we are winning."

I'm saying it now. This is the next attack topic that will be used against DRP: The terrorists want him to win.

FreeTraveler
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Well, I want him to win, and according to Glen Beck, the FBI handouts, and the "Homegrown Terrorism Act", I'm a terrorist... so I guess they're right!

I was just listening to GCNLIVE.com, and the little short news blurp that plays at the top of the hour had this report:

(I'm paraphrasing)

Some terrorist (can't remember name) is paying close attention to the American presidential election via Al Jazeera. This terrorist apparently said that the terrorists are interested in the American election because "when we hear the candidates spout their anti-war rhetoric, we believe we are winning."

I'm saying it now. This is the next attack topic that will be used against DRP: The terrorists want him to win.

rollingpig
01-23-2008, 10:16 AM
yes! terrorists want him to win so they can stop being terrorists and live peaceful lives.

FunkBuddha
01-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Here's how I would respond to that.

These terrorists are much smarter than your average American. They know that by taunting us, we'll want to stay over there and by staying over there we're bankrupting our own economy. They know this, and the Chinese know this. Look at who just bailed out (and by bailed out, I mean bought into) 4 major US financial instutions.... The Chinese and the Saudis. They ARE winning beginning because Americans are too arrogant to see through their little game.

jake
01-23-2008, 10:17 AM
that's rich. the terrorists want exactly the opposite of what is causing their hatred of the west in the first place?! wow.

Falseflagop
01-23-2008, 10:17 AM
All this WAR on TERROR is all PHONY and BOOGA BOOGA ! There is no Al Queada its a CIA creation, Ever ask how no follows these guys who drop off these tapes to the TV studio's? Ever ask why BIN LADEN is never in a video ? (Because he is LONG DEAD even Bhutto said that!)

It was a MASTER PLAN create an INVISIBLE ENEMY so that they can slowly take away all your freedoms while scaring the sh-t out of everyone. Oh teh Terrorist is coming. What a JOKE ! It is 1984, it is V for Vendetta, It is SHOOTER, But most people are set in there ways and after years of conditioning believe the BOOB TUBE as gospel. And all the Radio hosts as they preach lies.

People wake up not hard to figure this out if you just think! See RP is smart he twists his beliefs as not to get caught in teh 9/11 stuff and being labelled as a kook. That is fine because i know deep down he knows the truth. He always has said Independent investigations (I.E. 911 commission, JFK, Watergate as all conduct to COVER STUFF UP) He knows the deal and is playing his hand great, just understand reality folks.

rfbz
01-23-2008, 10:18 AM
"What do we have to pay to save face? That's all we're doing is saving face. It's time we came home" -RP

tsopranos
01-23-2008, 10:18 AM

The media is trying to cover their asses. They can spin all they want. How will they spin this?

Study: False statements preceded war
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080123/ap_on_go_pr_wh/misinformation_study
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,324753,00.html

Janet0116
01-23-2008, 10:19 AM
People are so easily manipulated by fear, it's infuriating.

Hopefully this continued fear-mongering is wearing thin on the majority of Americans. Grow some balls, America!

pacelli
01-23-2008, 10:20 AM
I wonder how much Romney paid the media to invent that story?

realist
01-23-2008, 10:20 AM
I get the sense your looking at this as a bad thing. To me it's a good thing being spun as a bad thing.

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 10:22 AM
They don't want our interference in their lives any more than we want their interference in our lives. Surprise, surprise.

That does read like a taunt, doesn't it? "I dare you to come get some more!" Which makes sense, as without us and Israel, who do the terrorist leaders have to stir up the hatred that feeds them?

Fyretrohl
01-23-2008, 10:26 AM
The BIG Dog Terrorists DO want a Warmonger. It makes it easier for them to recruit Joe Schmoe who wouldn't be a terrorist but he is pissed about the foreign invaders in his country.

Coola
01-23-2008, 10:28 AM
"There was a comment the other day about Mr. Paul marching to Al-Qaeda's drummer. Well the truth of the matter is that it's all of the Democrats and the Republicans except perhaps Paul and Mr. Kucinich who are marching to Osama Bin Laden's drum." - Michael Scheuer, Fmr. CIA Bin Laden Chief

deedles
01-23-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't even necessarily believe it's true. It's probably all made up, probably NO terrorists exists by that name and the whole story is manufactured by whom? CIA?

I'm just saying, watch how the MSM picks this up as their new talking point against DRP. "The terrorists would like Ron Paul to win...."

Totally playing on fears and false-patriotism of the sheeple. It's pathetic but how many will buy into it?

Fyretrohl
01-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Also...Dr Paul keeps asking a question that no candidate has answered. What would WE do? Problem is, that question has already been answered in FACT, not in theory. When one of our enemies threatened to put a base in a foreign country on our border, we blockaded that small nation and REFUSED to allow our enemy to do that.

So, WHY is it so hard to understand that the people over there would fear us and would hate us because we do the same thing. These media pundits need to remember...If they were Russian's during the Cold War, they would have been making people fear the EVIL US and love Mother Russia. Instead, they are in the US and making us FEAR Islamofascits and 'LOVE" Mother America. The terrorists? They are busy making their people HATE the EVIL, INFIDEL US and love Mohammed's leaders. And, we feed RIGHT into it.

But, Americans are blind to this. We 'MUST' be good, so no one could see us as Evil.

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 10:34 AM
I don't even necessarily believe it's true. It's probably all made up, probably NO terrorists exists by that name and the whole story is manufactured by whom? CIA?

More likely the Carlysle Group, Halliburton and the other arms merchants Bush and Cheney are so heavily invested in.

Speaking of which, has anyone checked out McCain's and Romney's personal portfolios? Might be some interesting stuff in there!

Mystile
01-23-2008, 10:36 AM
The BIG Dog Terrorists DO want a Warmonger. It makes it easier for them to recruit Joe Schmoe who wouldn't be a terrorist but he is pissed about the foreign invaders in his country.

+1

hawks4ronpaul
01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
Actually, it is the warmongers who take their marching orders from Al Qaeda.

See http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/01/interventionists-take-marching-orders.html

Wyurm
01-23-2008, 10:37 AM
It seems some feel this was ment to use fear to prompt people sitting on the fence to vote against RP. I don't think that's the case. The way the OP worded it makes it sound like they were trying to use pride and ego to sway voters. Now exactly who "they" are, there are so many possibilities that I couldn't even guess. However, I'm positive "they" are not terrorists per say. A potential RP voter is supposed to see this and think to themselves "Ron Paul needs to shut up about the war, it's making us look bad." and then hopefully not vote for him. It would also be used to promote the idea that RP is un-American.

It's so ridiculous since just about anyone can make up a fake "Terrorist tape" and submit it to Al Jazera. Hmmmm, that gives me an idea :D

whutaboutbob
01-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Well, maybe George Bush can use that as an excuse to proclaim himself "Supreme Leader" and cancel the elections. Alex was right, after all.. :D

Danke
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Wait a minute, they hate us because of our freedoms. DRP wants to restore our liberty, so the terrorist must hate DRP and not want to see him elected!

RonPaulFTFW
01-23-2008, 10:44 AM
I guess all those guys in the military who support Ron Paul are terrorists... and their families.

And of course the granny warriors.

That moron Glen Beck tried this too and it didn't stick.

Grandson of Liberty
01-23-2008, 11:05 AM
I don't for one minute believe that terrorists will stop being terrorists if we leave the middle east, but I do believe they will have a hard time killing Americans, unless they are strong enough swimmers to cross the Atlantic. (Provided of course, we actually secure our borders)

rob-NC
01-23-2008, 11:22 AM
according to Glen Beck, the FBI handouts, and the "Homegrown Terrorism Act", I'm a terrorist......

Are we really classified as that? Kinda cool in a James Bondish sorta way :D

surf
01-23-2008, 11:26 AM
http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59831

here's the quoted article. the terrorist like's what Ron has to say, but then doesn't like him when he finds out Ron is an R

zumajoe
01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
If the terrorists are really watching this election closely....I don't see why they wouldn't release a statement saying something like:

"If America was wise and voted for somebody like Ron Paul, we wouldn't be attacking you anymore" That would guarantee a RP victory.

Knightskye
01-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Propoganda. I think we'll see a lot of this on FOX News, but not so much on other news networks. You'd think they'd want us to stay, since it's bringing down the dollar, and it'll collapse our world empire if we don't stop. Coming home's what they don't want, hahahaha. FOX News won't tell you that.