PDA

View Full Version : somebody help me out

jillian
01-23-2008, 09:53 AM
there was a great thread on here where someone was asking for us to tell him why to vote for the good doctor. great information in there.

can someone help me find it, please?

jillian
01-23-2008, 10:09 AM
anyone???

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 10:17 AM
There have been so many of those here--and good ones--that you'd have to be way, way more specific.

See if thread 83738 gives you what you need.

jillian
01-23-2008, 10:24 AM
okay. i typed those into the search but it didn't come up. i will look for it.

jillian
01-23-2008, 10:26 AM
it was here last night. i'm not search with sub-forum it was in. there were so many replies and we converted him from the ghoul/mccain to paul.

someone was in the thread calling him a troll - gosh, i wish i knew where it was....

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-23-2008, 10:27 AM
sorry i did not see it, but could you tell me how to make a new thread ?

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 10:40 AM
jillian, when I am trying to find a thread I keep scanning back and looking at the time stamps until I get in the neighborhood when I know someone posted to it, then start looking at the names. Sometimes you have to go back twenty or more just to find yesterday afternoon.

Dark Horse Rider, I'm almost afraid to say. So many people like Jillian have trouble finding what they want because so many new threads get posted every day--sometimes three, four or five on the same topic. This splits up useful information and almost guarantees that no one with a real interest in the topic will get all the stuff they need. Are you sure there's not an open thread on your topic already?

amy31416
01-23-2008, 10:46 AM
it was here last night. i'm not search with sub-forum it was in. there were so many replies and we converted him from the ghoul/mccain to paul.

someone was in the thread calling him a troll - gosh, i wish i knew where it was....

Did you post in the thread?

DeafPalmdale
01-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Jillian,

Maybe you're looking for this?:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=96785