PDA

View Full Version : Recap of today: Heath Ledger's death, Toolbar Spam, I hate Glen Beck & much more!

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 09:26 AM
More recap of today:
A thread with 3,807 views about what huck supporters said on their own forum.
Threads about Louisiana results all starting with the same exact post.
Threads with Questions that would take one minute of research to answer.
Many threads saying "we should do X" not a lot of threads saying "I did X".
Some "I found this shit that is very interesting even though clearly it has nothing to do with Ron Paul" threads.
Threads that should have been posted in the NEWS section.
Many threads about Glen Beck's love-hate relationship with Ron Paul.

Prediction: threads about Ron's running mate and billionaire speculation soon to come. YAY!

I'm sure all of you and your converts are registered, signed up to the official mailing list and are delegates and precinct captains. And I'm sure you have canvassed multiple times. And I'm sure you have Ron Paul on you state's ballot. And if you're foreign or too young to vote I'm sure you have done this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=306017#post306017). And I guess we also have Florida locked up.

Or else you wouldn't be talking about Heath Ledger...right?

Secret video here with special ending (http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou)

Mark
01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
You left out blimp spam threads and thousands of posts/time wasted in those.

LiberalDemForRP
01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Don't forget threads containing marginally coherent information, a complete lack of written communication skills and unhelpful/unrelated subject lines. Those are my personal favoritest!

AlexMerced
01-23-2008, 09:37 AM
More recap of today:
A thread with 3,807 views about what huck supporters said on their own forum.
Threads about Louisiana results all starting with the same exact post.
Threads with Questions that would take one minute of research to answer.
Many threads saying "we should do X" not a lot of threads saying "I did X".
Some "I found this shit that is very interesting even though clearly it has nothing to do with Ron Paul" threads.
Threads that should have been posted in the NEWS section.
Many threads about Glen Beck's love-hate relationship with Ron Paul.

Prediction: threads about Ron's running mate and billionaire speculation soon to come. YAY!

I'm sure all of you and your converts are registered, signed up to the official mailing list and are delegates and precinct captains. And I'm sure you have canvassed multiple times. And I'm sure you have Ron Paul on you state's ballot. And if you're foreign or too young to vote I'm sure you have done this (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=306017#post306017). And I guess we also have Florida locked up.

Or else you wouldn't be talking about Heath Ledger...right?

Secret video here with special ending (http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou)

I've done most of those things and few others :)

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 09:41 AM
I've done most of those things and few others :)

I have a feeling people like you are not the majority here. I still see some questions like "Um should I be registered to vote?" and post that are like "I just spent 13 hours on a video game then handed out 2 Ron Paul flyers afterwards."

Nyte
01-23-2008, 09:42 AM
i like turtles!

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 09:46 AM
i like turtles!

Yes at this rate it looks like Ron Paul will be nothing more than an internet meme. Are we all bored teenagers here? Are you all pretending to care?

whutaboutbob
01-23-2008, 09:47 AM
This needed a home, this looks like a good place.

:D

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8720/hillaryblackkidax9.jpg

Oh, and I am googling Ron Paul right now.. :cool:

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 09:50 AM
OMFG kids are so mch smrter than da adultsssssss
lol
youtube

[/sarcasm]

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 09:52 AM
The Huck thing wasn't from their forum, it was a comment @ the official Huck site

Shink
01-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Yes at this rate it looks like Ron Paul will be nothing more than an internet meme. Are we all bored teenagers here? Are you all pretending to care?

I know it's fun to be cranky, but backseat moderating is also not the best netiquette. I think there are more people doing real things than any of us know. Ron Paul would be nowhere near where he is now otherwise. Yeah, some of this is just twiddling thumbs, but for the most part, the grassroots are always up to something, most of the time productive.

As for me personally, I have signs out, am a delegate, voted for Ron in the Iowa caucus and ensured people came with me, sneaked in Ron's platform into the local GOP's platform, get the word out as best I can (I'm a disabled veteran, so I can't be as useful as some of you, but I sure as hell do as much as I can), etc.

What we need is more threads about what people did the other day as a precinct captain to motivate us. I find nothing more motivating here than reading threads about success stories/pictures of awesome canvassing.

whutaboutbob
01-23-2008, 09:56 AM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/coolfatrocktheruler/hillaryblackkidax9-2.jpg

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
The Huck thing wasn't from their forum, it was a comment @ the official Huck site

I'm glad we got that straight. *ROLLS HUGE F*CKIN' EYEBALLS*

whutaboutbob
01-23-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm glad we got that straight. *ROLLS HUGE F*CKIN' EYEBALLS*

Cheer up man, the ROE news is Viral right now!!

:cool:

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 10:11 AM
I can't believe this thread got 152 views WTF?

Nyte
01-23-2008, 10:12 AM
chill the f*ck out... people are getting stuff done.

The people on these forums represent less than 1% of Paul's supporters.

newmedia4ron
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM
chill the f*ck out... people are getting stuff done.

The people on these forums represent less than 1% of Paul's supporters.

Well it looks like 75% of the 1% aren't doing shit or don't know how to do the shit.

We don't have time to play around anymore....

Nyte
01-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Well it looks like 75% of the 1% aren't doing shit or don't know how to do the shit.

We don't have time to play around anymore....

hey man, i feel your pain. i've been there.

i finally listened to some wise advice so i could sleep at night... only worry about the things you can control.

you can't force someone to be proactive. i actualy found i've been much more productive since i started focusing on the things i have control over... i'm a precinct captain, i've rented a booth at the largest gun show, i'm canvassing, and I've announced my candidacy for a national delegate position... all stuff i can control.

trust me, you'll sleep better at night. ;)