PDA

View Full Version : Pro family/life delegates, not one is a ron paul delegate

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 09:04 AM
lets make this simple for anyone that doesnt understand

THE PRO LIFE/FAMILY GROUP is huckabee/rudy and decided,they are not undecided ,THEY LIED TO LA VOTERS ,so WE LOST TO THEM .
THERE ARE NO PRO RON PAUL DELEGATES IN THE PRO FAMILY/LIFE GROUP they are rudy/huckabee so we lost this caucus and if you think it wil lchange in feb 9th?? then your dreaming. hopefully this clarifys why im so pissed THE VOTERS OF LA WERE LIED TO and from emails coming from the LA GOP
RON PAUL DIDNT NOT WIN WE DIDNT GET 1ST thats the point
so i guess huckabee and rudys plan worked becasue this point has gone over everyones head here in this forums

literatim
01-23-2008, 09:13 AM
I kindly asked you to leave this forum until you learn to use somewhat decent grammar and not to insult people.

GreenApples
01-23-2008, 09:15 AM
Read posts in the Louisiana forum. There are more answers there if you are confused by speciallyrant.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

nightlight
01-23-2008, 09:19 AM
If the other voters were lied to, they will find that out before the national primary and may vote against those who lied to them. Except for Huck, others hiding under that label are not consistently pro-life/pro-family.

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 09:25 AM
literam whatever your name is ,i dont care what you think ok get that straight your on my ignore and your clueless as to what just happened in LA go inform yourself

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 09:27 AM
already said in my post where to get the info several times you just choose to ignore what i said i think ill make typos jusat to pissssss u off

Dustancostine
01-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Specialty,

Calm down, we just got outsmarted that is all. They played by the rules, even if they are liars. It is going to be on their conscious and effect their life if that is what they did, but they did do anything that is not allowed by the rules.

If we keep ranting it is going to make us look like cry babies and sore losers. Learn a lesson and do things different next time.

PimpBlimp
01-23-2008, 09:28 AM
don't panic yet, the official tally isn't in

they still have to rig it :D

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 09:38 AM
im starting to calm a lil,sorry i just have covered this for the last 16 hrs ,i just assumed everyone knew what was going on,so if some were confused what i was saying sorry ,i just have been up on this every minute. it doesnt help im getting 10 emails from meetup210 every 15 minutes,
this is upsetting me ,and it should piss everyone off ,once they know the whole story

the gop might as well put a shotgunto their party and pull the trigger before the general election

werdd
01-23-2008, 09:39 AM
from what i understand the pro-life coalition is because no other canidate but ron paul could get a full slate of 15 in every parish, so we win either way.