PDA

View Full Version : Forum ambassadors for Huck and Thompson?

RonPaulFTFW
01-23-2008, 08:50 AM
We should pick one person to go to these foreign lands and preach the good word of Dr. Paul.

We need somebody who is:
1. Educated on all of Paul's stances.
2. Can type and present his case clearly.
3. Won't mock either candidate in any way.

Then we need people to go in and support him in threads in a similar manner.

What do you think?

Maybe hold a little poll vote?

WilliamC
01-23-2008, 08:57 AM
Would take lots of time, which I don't have.

Volunteers?

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 08:59 AM
Too early to do it to Huckabee forums. We need to be respectful enough to wait until the handwriting is really, really on the wall.

Meanwhile, someone needs to not wait for an online election and get to the Thompson forums before they all close up and go home.

DealzOnWheelz
01-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Guys you can't just Barrage supporters after their candidate kicks the bucket

Thats like hitting on a chick whose husband just died

It will galvanize them against us I say we go in covert Like OMG who can I support now?? and talk about all the reasons not to vote for the other guys and then maybe "I guess I'll vote for Paul at least he won't cave in on positions like MITT or HUCK and hes not a liberal like GHOUL"

Shink
01-23-2008, 09:32 AM
"

Yeah, and then you delete your post for secrecy sake.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Thompsons out, and hucksarmy bans anyone that talks about other candidates....

Original_Intent
01-23-2008, 09:36 AM
We should pick one person to go to these foreign lands and preach the good word of Dr. Paul.

We need somebody who is:
1. Educated on all of Paul's stances.
2. Can type and present his case clearly.
3. Won't mock either candidate in any way.

Then we need people to go in and support him in threads in a similar manner.

What do you think?

Maybe hold a little poll vote?

I actually tried this months ago on Huck's Army. I was openly a Ron Paul supporter but I never spoke badly of Huck, never did a side by side "my candidate is better because..." and everything I posted got mostly positive feedback. After about 10 posts (I was one of the most active posters on their board) I was permanently banned, even though I had broken no forum guidelines. When I contacted the admin about it, he said the purpose of the Huck's Army board was to get Mike Huckabee elected, and as I was an open Ron Paul supporter, even though I was up front about it from the beginning and never actively recruited, I was obviously not there to get Mike elected and therefore was not serving the purpose of the board.

Short answer: they don't want a diplomat, anyone who even just by being a good example might draw supporters away from Huck.