PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana caucus results discussed

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 08:44 AM
On Tuesday night, approximately ten thousand Louisiana Republicans caucused in 11 different cities across the state. Those attending the caucuses cast their vote for 15 delegates and 15 alternates to represent their congressional district at the 2008 Louisiana Republican Convention. Results were tallied on site late into the night and then reported to Republican Party Headquarters in Baton Rouge. Of the thousands of ballots cast, approximately 650 were cast provisionally.

Before these provisional ballots are counted, LAGOP staff must verify that the voter was a registered Republican voter in his or her congressional district as of November 30, 2007. The counting of provisional ballots in the 3rd and 7th Congressional districts is not needed to verify the results as the margin of victory for all winning candidates is larger than the number of provisional ballots casts. For the other five Congressional districts, Republican Party staff members will begin the process of verifying the results through each parish's registrar of voter's office. Once that process is complete, the Secretary of the Republican of Louisiana will certify the official results.

Prior to the tabulation of the provisional ballots, the uncommitted "Pro-Life/Pro-Family" slate appears to have won a majority of delegates in all seven congressional districts.

All candidates who ran for alternate delegate in the the 2nd, 3rd and 4th congressional districts won after qualifying as there were 15 or fewer candidates for those positions. The attached files contain the unofficial results broken down by district and position. The P column shows the number of provisional ballots cast.

i would post the documents but i dont know how ,try checking your emails i have 15 emails now saying the same thing
WE LOST

dfalken
01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Ok and what the hell does all this mean?

jlaker
01-23-2008, 08:49 AM
What does this mean if majority was uncommited?
Anyway I do think this pro-life pro-family is a bunch of B.S. Dr. paul wants to pull out of Iraq. What could be more pro-life, pro-family than that and is pro-life on aborstion issue.

Ninja Homer
01-23-2008, 08:49 AM
On Tuesday night, approximately ten thousand Louisiana Republicans caucused in 11 different cities across the state. Those attending the caucuses cast their vote for 15 delegates and 15 alternates to represent their congressional district at the 2008 Louisiana Republican Convention. Results were tallied on site late into the night and then reported to Republican Party Headquarters in Baton Rouge. Of the thousands of ballots cast, approximately 650 were cast provisionally.

Before these provisional ballots are counted, LAGOP staff must verify that the voter was a registered Republican voter in his or her congressional district as of November 30, 2007. The counting of provisional ballots in the 3rd and 7th Congressional districts is not needed to verify the results as the margin of victory for all winning candidates is larger than the number of provisional ballots casts. For the other five Congressional districts, Republican Party staff members will begin the process of verifying the results through each parish's registrar of voter's office. Once that process is complete, the Secretary of the Republican of Louisiana will certify the official results.

Prior to the tabulation of the provisional ballots, the uncommitted "Pro-Life/Pro-Family" slate appears to have won a majority of delegates in all seven congressional districts.

All candidates who ran for alternate delegate in the the 2nd, 3rd and 4th congressional districts won after qualifying as there were 15 or fewer candidates for those positions. The attached files contain the unofficial results broken down by district and position. The P column shows the number of provisional ballots cast.

i would post the documents but i dont know how ,try checking your emails i have 15 emails now saying the same thing
WE LOST

Is it too hard to post a link to the discussion already going on?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=98521

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 08:50 AM
nevermind enjoy ,it measn they lied to voters by saying they were undecided ,when they are not

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 08:52 AM
What does this mean if majority was uncommited?

the pro life/family are not undecided they are rudy/huckabee and various decided voters period ,i guess they suckered you

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 08:54 AM
the pro life/family are not undecided they are rudy/huckabee and various decided voters period ,i guess they suckered you

Rudy is pro choice...

speciallyblend
01-23-2008, 09:01 AM
Rudy is pro choice...

this whole caucus just went over your head thats the point dude rudy is the pro life/family vote geez ,is this point going over everyones head ,it has been posted several times since last night
that the pro life/family is rudy/huckabee lying to voters ,most probably didnt know they were voting for rudy/huckabee
not one ron paul delegate is in the pro life/family sheet