PDA

View Full Version : ****Are you a Precinct Leader ???***POLL FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN USA***

qwerty
01-23-2008, 08:37 AM
Simple question... IF YOU DONīT LIVE IN USA, DON`T ANSWER!

If you want to know more about Precinct Leader-program, visit this topic,

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=97588

If you want to help us to GET more people to the Precinct Leader-program, visit these topics,(Attention people who donīt live in USA, this is for you too!)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=97784

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=98318

:cool:

If you live in USA and are not a Precinct Leader, letīs hear your reason ? APATHY IS NOT AN OPTION ANYMORE!

:mad:

qwerty
01-23-2008, 08:43 AM
In the last poll, we who do not live in USA voted too, so the result looked too bad to be true...

This time IF YOU DON`T LIVE IN USA DONīT VOTE IN THIS POLL!!!

qwerty
01-23-2008, 08:47 AM
Please, if you are not involved with this, tell us why ?

:(

mysticgeek
01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
I am the precinct captain for my district in MN!

qwerty
01-23-2008, 09:05 AM
bump!

qwerty
01-23-2008, 09:17 AM
BUMP!

qwerty
01-23-2008, 09:27 AM
yes 84.21%

qwerty
01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Azprint, FreeTraveler, herepamwas, ronpaulyourmom

TELL US WHY NOT ?

:rolleyes:

AlexMerced
01-23-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm sure 80% on this board are PL, the people who arn't are non forum supporters. Non-forum supporters and passive supporters are the ones we need to be reaching out to. Post in facebook notes and myspace bulletins, email all your friends. Call All your friends.

I thin the board knows what's up.

HenryKnoxFineBooks
01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
Precinct Leader here:

NC. Congressional District:04
Precinct- CW-Caldwell
County- Orange

amy31416
01-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Yep. See signature.

herepamwas
01-23-2008, 10:45 AM
Azprint, FreeTraveler, herepamwas, ronpaulyourmom

TELL US WHY NOT ?

:rolleyes:

I have canvassed my area long before the Precinct leader thing came out, in the summer time. LMAO......Pretty hard in a rural area (western NY) who love illegal aliens and welfare. I am the only one with a Ron Paul Yard sign and a bumper sticker in my entire town. The closest meet-up is 50 miles away. I bought a thousand slim jims months ago, and passed em out before all this precinct leader stuff. I talk to people all the time about Ron Paul. I work in a hospital so I have a huge cross section of different people I can turn on to the message. Not that most want to hear it around here anyway. I am a single mother who doesn't rely on welfare or do I even get child support so I have to work long hours at a job I hate because that is the only way I can feed my kids and that barely covers costs as it is and with the way this country is going financially........ Not to mention the multitude of problems have a child who has serious mental/physical problems.
I already take a lot of time away from my children as it is. That is just going to have to be "good enough". Had I known this was gonna be a beat up on people who don't become a Preicent leader then I would have never had answered this poll. But, I am drawn to POLLS. So, to say I am less of a Ron Paul supporter because I didn't sign up for this is insulting to say the least. :rolleyes:

herepamwas
01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm sure 80% on this board are PL, the people who arn't are non forum supporters. Non-forum supporters and passive supporters are the ones we need to be reaching out to. Post in facebook notes and myspace bulletins, email all your friends. Call All your friends.

I thin the board knows what's up.

Isn't emailing people pretty passive it's self? I would rather have face to face conversations and I do. But, to say because I didn't sign up for this that I am somehow less of a supporter is very insulting.

qwerty
01-23-2008, 12:10 PM
herepamwas

This is crucial, cause this is "TARGET ADVERTISING"!

amy31416
01-23-2008, 12:19 PM
I have canvassed my area long before the Precinct leader thing came out, in the summer time. LMAO......Pretty hard in a rural area (western NY) who love illegal aliens and welfare. I am the only one with a Ron Paul Yard sign and a bumper sticker in my entire town. The closest meet-up is 50 miles away. I bought a thousand slim jims months ago, and passed em out before all this precinct leader stuff. I talk to people all the time about Ron Paul. I work in a hospital so I have a huge cross section of different people I can turn on to the message. Not that most want to hear it around here anyway. I am a single mother who doesn't rely on welfare or do I even get child support so I have to work long hours at a job I hate because that is the only way I can feed my kids and that barely covers costs as it is and with the way this country is going financially........ Not to mention the multitude of problems have a child who has serious mental/physical problems.
I already take a lot of time away from my children as it is. That is just going to have to be "good enough". Had I known this was gonna be a beat up on people who don't become a Preicent leader then I would have never had answered this poll. But, I am drawn to POLLS. So, to say I am less of a Ron Paul supporter because I didn't sign up for this is insulting to say the least. :rolleyes:

I don't think you should be insulted, and thanks for all the work you've done. I'm sure you made a difference to some people.

I wouldn't beat up on anyone who didn't become a PL, I'd just like to encourage people to, because it is important.

That's all!

qwerty
01-23-2008, 12:42 PM
AWESOME!!!!

YES 84.31%!!!!!

THANK GOD THAT MOST ARE ACTIVE!

evadmurd
01-23-2008, 12:43 PM
Yep, Anderson County, TN, HVW precinct.

amy31416
01-23-2008, 01:06 PM
TELL US WHY NOT ?

qwerty, please don't call people out who were honest in the poll, it's kind of like a church publishing the names of the members who didn't donate just to shame them. People may have a very good reason for it, like say no legs, single poor mothers working two jobs, etc.

I understand your enthusiasm and share it, but please show respect, they are, after all Ron Paul supporters. :)