PDA

View Full Version : Debate cancled that tried to omit RP

WillInMiami
01-23-2008, 08:32 AM
I just read a story on Jonathan Martin's blog at Politico.com about a debate that was being put together that would only inlcude candidates that have won a primary or caucus. This would have meant that Ron Paul & Rudy would have been excluded - only McCain, Romney, and Huck would have been in it. Fortunately it was cancled because Romney wouldn't come to Miami for it - he tried to get them to move it to Tampa. McCain is calling him "chicken" now (of course).

What a load of bullshit! I'm telling you, they will stop at nothing to keep RP out of the lime-light (even if it means crapping on other candidates).

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 08:34 AM
It's very simple actually. Some people are lazy and they'd much rather have a debate with only 3 people.

MrCobaltBlue
01-23-2008, 08:35 AM
It's very simple actually. Some people are lazy and they'd much rather have a debate with only 3 people.

They will :) Soon it will be Romney, McCain and Paul.

freelance
01-23-2008, 08:41 AM
I just read a story on Jonathan Martin's blog at Politico.com about a debate that was being put together that would only inlcude candidates that have won a primary or caucus. This would have meant that Ron Paul & Rudy would have been excluded - only McCain, Romney, and Huck would have been in it. Fortunately it was cancled because Romney wouldn't come to Miami for it - he tried to get them to move it to Tampa. McCain is calling him "chicken" now (of course).

What a load of bullshit! I'm telling you, they will stop at nothing to keep RP out of the lime-light (even if it means crapping on other candidates).

http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/0108/ABC_debate_falls_through_Romney_camp_blames_McCain .html

Good. That benefits us, because Dr. Paul was not invited.

Dan Klaus
01-23-2008, 08:43 AM
They will Soon it will be Romney, McCain and Paul.

ROFL....

AlexMerced
01-23-2008, 08:43 AM
lol, even Rasmussen has completley taken out RP in their daily poll... this is gonna be one hell of a battle