PDA

View Full Version : be nice to Huck supporters

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 07:39 AM
If Huckabee drops out, they won't even consider supporting Paul if everyone was mean to them

tsetsefly
01-23-2008, 07:40 AM
yes they will because he would be the only christian left...

amy31416
01-23-2008, 07:43 AM
yes they will because he would be the only christian left...

Maybe, maybe not. There's still no reason to be disrespectful to anyone based on who they support for president.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-23-2008, 07:44 AM
Dr. Paul is the natural 2nd choice for the Huckleberries after he drops out. Pro-life, anti-income tax, "doesn't accept" the theory of evolution, etc.

LibertyEagle
01-23-2008, 07:47 AM
Maybe, maybe not. There's still no reason to be disrespectful to anyone based on who they support for president.

QFT

Jeremy
01-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Dr. Paul is the natural 2nd choice for the Huckleberries after he drops out. Pro-life, anti-income tax, "doesn't accept" the theory of evolution, etc.

Nobody accepts evolution to be true, which was the question asked. If it was "true" it would mean it would be an unarguable fact, which is impossible in science.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-23-2008, 07:53 AM
Let's not go down that road on this thread. My point is that Huck's people should be able to support Dr. Paul with little difficulty.

ValidusCustodiae
01-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Nobody accepts evolution to be true, which was the question asked. If it was "true" it would mean it would be an unarguable fact, which is impossible in science.

Evolution is a theory, not a law. Laws are hard to argue against. Even Charles Darwin said the fundamental flaw in his theory was the lack of explanation for mankind's advancement. Specifically the way we went from scrawling poor two dimensional representations of animals on cave walls to building pyramids. Pyramids so well built that even today you cannot slide a razor blade between the blocks.

Paulbot_9876
01-23-2008, 08:09 AM
If Huckabee drops out, they won't even consider supporting Paul if everyone was mean to them

his whole 12 supporters online....like i give a shit about them idiots....his support isn't no stronger than that online....if it was they would have a huge forum like this one... i really doubt they could do any damage to us...and you should think about the wording everyone....it is not everyone...just the ones who knows the truth about his supporters online here.....we got nothing against the ones who are mislead outside our internet and do not talk about them....it is the assholes on his forums who makes lies up about rp and his supporters...if you even mention rp on their site they boot you....they cant discuss issues about rp on their forums because they know rp will take their supporters away from them...atleast when we talk about huck we have the proof to back up what we say about him.....they cant do that about rp is why they boot people....so they keep the truth hidden over there and just shows lies.....

jlaker
01-23-2008, 08:11 AM

i was just on huchabees forum. Most of them said they are scared of us. They also don't think Dr. Paul is real on the pro life issue. Which I think is totally ubsurd. One person did say that she would like RP to be Hucks VP. Fell out of my chair on that one.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-23-2008, 08:18 AM
They should check out Dr. Paul's interview on "The View" if they think he isn't really pro-life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPysYWw34T8

Paulbot_9876
01-23-2008, 08:20 AM
i was just on huchabees forum. Most of them said they are scared of us. They also don't think Dr. Paul is real on the pro life issue. Which I think is totally ubsurd. One person did say that she would like RP to be Hucks VP. Fell out of my chair on that one.

is that the one that said someone would whack huck to make rp president???? i read that.....mwwaaahaahaahaaa

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-23-2008, 08:23 AM
I have emailed and met with the local Huck Meetup Organizer, just to keep tabs on what they're up to. Some of our idiot RP Meetup members had joined their group to spam and left a very bad taste in their mouth lecturing them. He told me he liked a lot of what RP had to say, but that our idiots had turned him way off to RP. It would be so great if all the moron RP supporters would think with their brains instead of their ass.

KewlRonduderules
01-23-2008, 08:26 AM
I can see why some of Huck's supporters are scared of us. Some of the posts in here are scary for me!!!

But I know how to differentiate between supporters and a candidate.

I think this would apply to a lot of our supporters too.

KewlRonduderules
01-23-2008, 08:28 AM
I have emailed and met with the local Huck Meetup Organizer, just to keep tabs on what they're up to. Some of our idiot RP Meetup members had joined their group to spam and left a very bad taste in their mouth lecturing them. He told me he liked a lot of what RP had to say, but that our idiots had turned him way off to RP. It would be so great if all the moron RP supporters would think with their brains instead of their ass.

I think this applies to all political campaigns- it quite more common than you think. This is nothing new and has been going on for many decades already.

familydog
01-23-2008, 08:29 AM

Some of them ARE indeed. Of course, they shouldn't be. But when they see the things people say here about them, I really can't blame them.

apropos
01-23-2008, 08:29 AM
The main concern would be whether Huck's supporters just stay home on election day. I hope most would switch to Paul, though.

Truth Warrior
01-23-2008, 08:36 AM
The main concern would be whether Huck's supporters just stay home on election day. I hope most would switch to Paul, though.
In a reverse situation scenario, I suspect many Paul supporters would just stay home on election day. I could NEVER support Huckabee.

RonPaulFTFW
01-23-2008, 08:38 AM
I kind of cringe at the idea of them coming here and posting the crap they post over there but.......i guess every vote helps.

But yeah, if people think McCain is for ending the war.. it's not a stretch for them to think crazy things about Paul.

That's why we need to go over there and get the word out.

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 08:45 AM
Smile a lot, emphasize that Dr. Paul is a Christian. Does someone know his denomination? Something too mainstream for their tastes like Lutheran, Methodist or Presbyterian will still get their respect and let them know that his heart is in the right place. Emphasize state control of textbooks, education and other things. State that no Damn Yankees will tell them how to run their state under a Paul administration, then say God Bless You.

Simple. Most of all, don't go into anything else unless they ask. If they ask about the war, say, "Our foreign policy really hasn't reflected Christian morals, and he wants it to. This will cause other people to respect us more, keeping us safe.
Gold standard: "The Federal Reserve can either fight inflation by holding back the money supply, causing interest rates to go up all over so no one can afford to buy homes or cars, or it can give up on fighting inflation causing our seniors' savings to evaporate. Better to base our money on something solid like we did when the dollar was a good day's wage and a new car only cost five hundred of them.

Simple, short, emphasis on old-fashioned values. Go get 'em--and try not to scare them, ok?

RonPaulFTFW
01-23-2008, 08:48 AM
We need to pick one person to go there and post for us.

somebody to talk about his issues in a clear sane way.

Danny Molina
01-23-2008, 08:50 AM

He's a dumbass then. You vote for who you think is the best candidate not who has the nicest supporters. This just shows much he doesn't support diversity.

acptulsa
01-23-2008, 08:51 AM
But don't try it until their man gives up! They seem to still think Dr. Paul will give up and we'll flock to them. If anything, let them think that's true (hard to do, I know--but we don't want to say to their faces that it's time we got the idiots out of the White House, not in).

When the time comes though, the key is to convince them that we're the most trustworthy of the smart people. Which shouldn't be hard, because even the craziest people here are far more trustworthy than any pension-robbing, job-exporting, warmongering neocon!