PDA

View Full Version : In Violation of Federal Law, Ohio's 2004 Presidential Election Records Are Destroyed

PatriotOne
07-31-2007, 01:30 PM
ooops.....56 Ohio counties accidently destroyed election records. Unbelievable :eek:

In Violation of Federal Law, Ohio's 2004 Presidential Election Records Are Destroyed or Missing

By Steven Rosenfeld, AlterNet. Posted July 30, 2007.

In 56 of Ohio's 88 counties, ballots and election records from 2004 have been "accidentally" destroyed, despite a federal order to preserve them -- it was crucial evidence which would have revealed whether the election was stolen.

rest here:

http://www.alternet.org/story/58328

Syren123
08-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Oh it was stolen alright. I heard terrible stories on election day of people having to wait in line 2, 3 hours because there was only 1 voting booth open at each polling place. Most people ended up leaving and not voting at all. There were students at universities - Kent State, I think - posting all day long on a board I was reading about the terrible voting conditions they saw. It was appalling.

And now the records are destroyed? Gee. How did that happen.

It's too late anyway. The damage has been done and there is no going back. Only ETERNAL VIGILANCE in the future to prevent this fraud from happening again.

Mesogen
08-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Eh, would you rather Kerry as pres? He wanted to escalate the war right away. That was his plan. He made it seem like he wanted to end the war, but he would have escalated.

People think that he'd be better than Bush. He'd be worse. And if the Dems had won again in 2006, it would be a solid Dem government.

I think the fascism would creep in even faster and it would come with some kind of "for the children" populist face on it. Al Gore would have his massive carbon taxes, etc.

I despise the Bush administration. It's arguably the worst ever. But Kerry? Hmmm.

angelatc
08-01-2007, 05:33 PM
It's just another side of the same coin. Democrats have been registering dead people and even dogs to vote for decades too. The Republicans are apparently just tech savvy.