PDA

View Full Version : Collapsing economy helps Ron

Johnnybags
07-31-2007, 12:47 PM
unfortunately we will all be broke but there sure is some funky stuff going on in the credit markets. Emergency Fed meeting soon IMHO. Ron warned all that would listen and was the lone vote against most of these ridiculous government programs or policies. The worse shape the economy gets the worse for the idiots whose policies put us here. Look for another round of counterfeit money to be printed from the FED.

Kregener
07-31-2007, 01:20 PM
A collapsing economy does not help anybody.

Unfortunately, it is inevitable, and its devastation will reshape our world as we know it for many years to come.

ARealConservative
07-31-2007, 01:50 PM

Unfortunately, it is inevitable, and its devastation will reshape our world as we know it for many years to come.

Agreed. Times of turmoil inevitably lead to increased government power.

Johnnybags
07-31-2007, 02:05 PM
power needs paychecks, noone is going to loan Uncle Sam 5 percent money anymore, after the flight to quality takes place rates will soar. Bush bankrupted the economy, like every other business endeavor he ever ran. Its tie to cut gov't spending drastically and close down useless departments. Unfortunately the chimp will decide its Irans fault. Gotta keep oil prices high and military industrial complex going full tilt.

R_Harris
07-31-2007, 03:25 PM

And another agreement. One reason to support Ron (out of many) is that he would not turn the USA into a dictatorship like Rudy or Hillary.

Unfortunately, it is hard to work against $30 trillion dollars of debt and a society immersed in a welfare state mentality. Our fate is sealed, but the question to be answered is if it is possible to emerge rightly out of this. I am thinking we will get the Hillary or Rudy dictatorship, and that we will see martial law.

It saddens and terrifys me to think more about it, so I will stop.