PDA

View Full Version : "Online, GOP Is Playing Catch-up"

Texan4Life
05-22-2007, 10:54 PM
Online, GOP Is Playing Catch-Up
Democrats Have Big Edge on Web

By: Jose Antonio Vargas

May 21, 2007

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/20/AR2007052001408.html

'No Republican comes close to matching the popularity of another Democratic candidate, Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois, on YouTube, MySpace and Facebook, the social-networking triumvirate."

It refers back to 2000 and 2004 some, so I thought maybe it was an old article until I saw that it was written yesterday. And then it talks about the current candidates.

So I clicked on his name (Jose Antonio Vargas, at the top of the page) and it lets you fill out an email form. I just let them know that on YouTube he is #1 of both democrats and republicans and the #1 repub. on myspace.

I thought I would share in case other people would like to email him to set him straight about the internet's top republican candidate.

UtahApocalypse
05-22-2007, 11:01 PM
We already had this up yesterday. Emailed him and got a decent reply. he is planning to do a article on RP.

Kandilynn
05-22-2007, 11:08 PM
We already had this up yesterday. Emailed him and got a decent reply. he is planning to do a article on RP.
Nice.