PDA

View Full Version : Albert Howard and the NH recount

Eisenh0wer
01-23-2008, 01:14 AM
So um, whatever happened in NH with the Republican recount? I know that the Democratic recount is still ongoing and is apparently revealing lots of Diebold errors. So whatever happened to Albert Howard and our recount? We raised the money very fast and I haven't heard a peep since. Did they get the money in on time? Is it ever going to happen? Or is it taking place and I'm just very much misinformed?

Ronin
01-23-2008, 01:26 AM
I've been following at http://www.bradblog.com . Blackbox has some stuff too.

jrich4rpaul
01-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Without having to search these sites.. could someone just say if there will be a Republican recount or not?

Elle
01-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Yes, there will be a recount. It isn't finished yet.
http://www.sos.nh.gov/recountresults.htm

Shink
01-23-2008, 01:32 AM
Without having to search these sites.. could someone just say if there will be a Republican recount or not?

Yes, that is why they are there with photographic evidence showing likely tampered-with ballot boxes. http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5586

Bev Harris is there investigating and watching things like a hawk. She supports RP but can't say so during an election.

Airborn
01-23-2008, 01:38 AM
republican side hasn't started counting yet, they will do that after the dems

Ex Post Facto
01-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Why are Paul votes on the Democratic recount?

Elle
01-23-2008, 01:46 AM
There are Paul votes on the Dem recount because he was written in.

Ex Post Facto
01-23-2008, 01:50 AM
Ah so they may or may not be valid votes?

jblosser
01-23-2008, 01:53 AM
Ah so they may or may not be valid votes?

They are valid in that they count for the race they were written in on, but that's not the race that matters for his candidacy. He is running for the Republican nomination, he was written in for the Democratic nomination.

All the candidates for the "wrong" party got some of this, on both sides. It happens in NH when people show up to vote and find out they are not registered independent like they thought because last time they voted in a primary they forgot to reset their registration after they voted D or R. The way they do it makes it non-obvious for people to stay independent.

Geronimo
01-23-2008, 06:15 AM
Republican recount started yesterday. Go to the NH primary section of the Ron Paul forums and you should be able to find enough links to bring you up to date.

noztnac
01-23-2008, 06:19 AM
I live in South Korea.
South Korea has a larger population than Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and Sweden combined.
In South Korea's recent presidential election they counted the entire country by hand in less than one day.
The votes were counted in public and in plain view of the media.
Tiny Iowa still has not finished counting all of the Republican votes.

Mopsus
01-23-2008, 07:25 AM
I must say that our nation's' voting process is a joke. Come on, when Jimmy Carter, Mr. International Voting Monitor says that the U.S.'s voting methods don't meet minimal international voting criteria, we are in trouble.

We have ballot boxes with 8" slits in them, whe have Diebold voting systems that can be hacked with a universal generic key and a memory card. Come on!. Spend a couple of bucks and get this right people. We should all demand a paper trail. Evidence is what wins cases, not theories.

Sheesh.....If I'm wrong, why is it that every recount tally is different from the "original" vote? This is serious business. I can use my credit card over the net and feel safe, but somehow our votes are always off? WTF.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Come on, when Jimmy Carter, Mr. International Voting Monitor says that the U.S.'s voting methods don't meet minimal international voting criteria, we are in trouble.

I wonder why he isn't out there raising a ruckus?