PDA

View Full Version : Why is the Iowa Caucus still at only 98% reporting?

Feelgood
01-23-2008, 12:54 AM
Whats the deal?? Is that last 2% all Ron Paul and they dont want to give it up? Does anyone know whats going on?!

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#val=IA

Dibold
01-23-2008, 12:58 AM
It's because the Iowa caucas was BS. I'm employed by the company the counted the votes there, I saw what went on, you would be surprised.

RockEnds
01-23-2008, 01:03 AM
It's all reported. CNN just stopped updating.

http://www.iowagop.net/

RockEnds
01-23-2008, 01:04 AM
It's because the Iowa caucas was BS. I'm employed by the company the counted the votes there, I saw what went on, you would be surprised.

Well, do tell.

RockEnds
01-23-2008, 01:09 AM
Here's a link to the individual precinct results as well. They haven't traditionally made these public, but I think all of the controversy made them change their mind this year.

http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/elections/iowa/caucus/live/IowaRepublican2008PrelimCaucusResults.pdf

Dibold
01-23-2008, 01:10 AM
Well, do tell.

What do you want to know?

bc2208
01-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Uh, what went on that would surprise us.

rfbz
01-23-2008, 01:13 AM

well you said "I saw what went on, you would be surprised." So what did you see that we would be surprised about? duh

RockEnds
01-23-2008, 01:16 AM

I want to know what would surprise me.

Edit: Jinx and double jinx!

Korey Kaczynski
01-23-2008, 01:18 AM
I want to know what would surprise me.

Vague answer to elicit response + response designed to throw the ball back in your court without answering anything of substance reeks of a troll + low post count. Watch out.

Lord Xar
01-23-2008, 01:24 AM

oh' brother.

yeah, you work for the company and there were shennanigans YET you support Ron Paul and will not report your findings/observations to those who can make something of it.

Usually, when someone makes offhand info and THEN acts like its 'no big deal' who begs a question after being asked one - usually has nothing.

RockEnds
01-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Vague answer to elicit response + response designed to throw the ball back in your court without answering anything of substance reeks of a troll + low post count. Watch out.

No fear. I'm familiar with advanced interrogation techniques.

http://www.apartyshop.co.uk/acatalog/medium_pa3123.jpg

bc2208
01-23-2008, 01:34 AM
lol name is dibold....trollly

Dibold
01-23-2008, 01:40 AM
oh' brother.

yeah, you work for the company and there were shennanigans YET you support Ron Paul and will not report your findings/observations to those who can make something of it.

Usually, when someone makes offhand info and THEN acts like its 'no big deal' who begs a question after being asked one - usually has nothing.

I enjoy life. I'm not going to give details. I think you all know what went on with the vote counting in Iowa, but you don't want to admit it because the truth hurts. Keep on deluding yourselves.

RockEnds
01-23-2008, 01:45 AM
I enjoy life. I'm not going to give details. I think you all know what went on with the vote counting in Iowa, but you don't want to admit it because the truth hurts. Keep on deluding yourselves.

Not a tequilla drinker?

I know that I took the responsibility to ensure that my precint and the other precincts in my county were monitored and the votes were counted. I know that the results in my county were reported properly. I know that I can't be everywhere at once, but if everyone did there job, the results were monitored. I know that a recount is not possible. We either did our jobs well, or we did failed. Either way, it's a dead horse.

Korey Kaczynski
01-23-2008, 11:09 PM

Hello ghemminger!

Patriot0811
01-23-2008, 11:21 PM
you guys know what a troll is?

exactly, just ignore this bastard