PDA

View Full Version : Omar bin Laden says his notorious father is "very sorry" for the 9/11

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Has anyone seen this interview? Osama's son has openly stated that his father could stop the wars going on the middle east and that he wants to bring peace through talking and understanding with America.

I guess my question would be, are most Americans ready to accept peace, and if so, is this an opening for Ron Paul's message of talking to our enemies and friends alike to try to find common ground.

gerryb
01-23-2008, 12:31 AM
No. Americans would never accept an apology from Osama, unless he gave himself up and faced trial. If he can stop the wars why doesn't he?

Do you have a link to the interview?

Shii
01-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Obviously this son doesn't speak for his malevolent dad... it's nice to know the son is sane though, good to have people in the world of sanity.

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-23-2008, 12:32 AM
No. Americans would never accept an apology from Osama, unless he gave himself up and faced trial. If he can stop the wars why doesn't he?

Do you have a link to the interview?

Right now it is on yahoo's front page but I dont know how long it will be there.

http://www.yahoo.com/

Grandson of Liberty
01-23-2008, 12:34 AM
I was content to ignore this this thread and let it fade into obscurity, but since it got bumped to the top again, there is some unfinished business we have with Osama, and it does not involve talking.

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-23-2008, 12:36 AM
I was content to ignore this this thread and let it fade into obscurity, but since it got bumped to the top again, there is some unfinished business we have with Osama, and it does not involve talking.

I know what he did was wrong, but his son isn't to blame for it and his son wants to try to create peace. After I listened to the interview it seemed like his son wanted to do a 180 and be a peace bringer. It's too bad his son doesn't have the kind of clout with the arab world that osama does.

billyjoeallen
01-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Yes, Obama-oops, I mean Osama Is going to get thrown in the hurt locker.

Dave Pedersen
01-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Osama didn't attack us on 9/11 c'mon people wake up. Osama is a boogie man for the Bilderbergers who love war and death. Oh by the way Bhutto said Osama was murdered now why don't we believe her?

Joe3113
01-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Meanwhile, in the hills of Pakistan...

CIA Agent: "Hey Osama, wassup! We need you to go public and say you are sorry for 9/11 so it confirms in peoples minds, that you are the one actually responsible. Get it? hehe....yeah you get it. Howz the wives btw?"

Osama: "The wives are good. I'm getting sick of the nagging though."

CIA Agent: "So will you do it?!"

Osama: "Show me the green and we'll talk."

CIA Agent "haha....I love ya, ya crazy bugger....here's 200k"

Osama "I likey, I likey. I'll get the message out through my son. Hehe, now I can buy that nice camel I saw the other day. Man that thing is bitchin"

CIA Agent "haha...OK...I gotta run, I got an appointment with Zawahiri. Stay in touch."

Osama "Oh I will....hehe......I definetly will"

gerryb
01-23-2008, 12:44 AM
Osama didn't attack us on 9/11 c'mon people wake up. Osama is a boogie man for the Bilderbergers who love war and death. Oh by the way Bhutto said Osama was murdered now why don't we believe her?

True.. Bush and Bin Laden family ties are well known..

And Bhutto on Osama... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Grandson of Liberty
01-23-2008, 12:47 AM
I know what he did was wrong, but his son isn't to blame for it and his son wants to try to create peace. After I listened to the interview it seemed like his son wanted to do a 180 and be a peace bringer. It's too bad his son doesn't have the kind of clout with the arab world that osama does.

That's fantastic. He can start by getting folks to stop flying planes into buildings and blowing up coffee shops and nightclubs.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is all too reminiscent of the great peacemaker Yassir Arafat, who would authorize terror missions, and then clamour for peace before the Israelis could retaliate.

I'm not saying his son is responsible for any terror, just that I'm a bit skeptical of his motives at this point.

Shink
01-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Bin Laden was on dialysis in NINETEEN NINETY EIGHT. He is and has been fucking dead. He had an insanely long, poor bill of health for a very long time. Bin Laden is global warming is extremists is gold standard is Ron Paul, etc.

dknomed
01-23-2008, 12:56 AM
A black man can Rape and kill 2 women, and he will be found in 2 weeks, and 15+ million resources used, if a nation wide manhunt ensues

1 guy and 50 of his friends pass ALL kinds of security, and Take down the towers and kill 1000+k people ? trillion dollars + used , Massive killings of civilians, an Illegal invasion of a country/s and Still cant Find and kill 1 guy?

makes no sense, must serve some other purpose

anyway screw his sons apology, we all know, most more than likely know that is wasnt his dad, to believe other wise makes you seriously retarded, DEE DEE DEE!

4RP08inKCMO
01-23-2008, 12:58 AM
anyway screw his sons apology, we all know, most more than likely know that is wasnt his dad, to believe other wise makes you seriously retarded, DEE DEE DEE!

Ron Paul believes Omar's father was responsible for what happened on 9/11. Retarded?

LibertyOfOne
01-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Has anyone seen this interview? Osama's son has openly stated that his father could stop the wars going on the middle east and that he wants to bring peace through talking and understanding with America.

I guess my question would be, are most Americans ready to accept peace, and if so, is this an opening for Ron Paul's message of talking to our enemies and friends alike to try to find common ground.

Yet you provide no evidence. ........

dknomed
01-23-2008, 01:00 AM
not the guy direct above me, the other guy who replied to me

omar you fking retard

JMO
01-23-2008, 01:07 AM
In my opinion Obama has shown no remorse for 9/11, so I don't accept his son saying Obama is very sorry, that is unacceptable.

On the other hand I don't think his son should be penalized for his dads evil deeds.

G-Wohl
01-23-2008, 01:15 AM
Yes, Obama-oops, I mean Osama Is going to get thrown in the hurt locker.

Dude - we may not be Obama supporters - but that's just not cool at all man. Just totally the wrong thing to say...

Hook
01-23-2008, 01:17 AM
In my opinion Obama has shown no remorse for 9/11, so I don't accept his son saying Obama is very sorry, that is unacceptable.

On the other hand I don't think his son should be penalized for his dads evil deeds.

You mean Osama?

billyjoeallen
Bin Ladin is the Pancho Villa of the 21st Century. When Villa murdered 14 Americans in New Mexico, The US sent General Blackjack Pershing and an army after him. We basically invaded Mexico after they invaded us. Pershing never found Villa and he became a folk hero although he was really just a bandit.

Osama is a murderer and needs to be brought to justice, but so do a lot of other murderers. Invading and Occupying two countries for six years is an overreaction in my view.

parke

Osamma can rot in hell. I wish we would kill him and put his head on a stake in DC in front of the white house. We invaded two countries and gave 11B to a military dictator and dont have his head?

dannno
01-23-2008, 01:24 AM
bin laden is an intelligence asset, formerly a CIA asset named Tim Osman.

he is protected by international intelligence agencies.

essentially a "boogieman" as a former poster put it.

dannno
01-23-2008, 01:34 AM
Mohammad atta is still alive. He is the leader of al qaeda, which is actually a security force for the middle eastern wing of the heroin smuggling trade.

Little do the members of al qaeda know, except for atta and a couple of others perhaps, much of the profits from the heroin operation is filtered back into international intelligence agencies for their clandestine psychological and military activities.

Zolah
01-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Osama's son seems like a nice guy, and a pacifist, despite stating that he's been trained by Al-Qaeda. I don't get why he'd say Osama is sorry as I can't imagine he's had any contact with him at all. Personally I have sympathy for him, I'd imagine there's not many people that might face more prejudice than a bin Laden today. Besides, I'd rather see Bush and Cheney strung up than the boogeyman, at least we have proof of their crimes against humanity.