PDA

View Full Version : The only issue facing America today: Abortion, Homosexuality!

btwilli1
01-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Come on America, we have men and women dying in Iraq, a dollar falling, an economy recessing, general freedoms ignored, and illegal immigration rampant. What are the issues that face us that most Americans should be concerned about? It isn't what I just listed it's whether you are Pro-Life/Family or not

I posted up my experience at the LA caucus tonight in Kenner, LA for District 1.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=98311

The first thing almost everyone would talk about was Pro-Life/Pro-Abortion. I was disgusted that I spent almost my entire night telling people how Pro-Life and Family Ron Paul was. "Jane Roe endorsed him," "Married to same lady for 50 years," "Lots of grand children," "Wants to get rid of Roe vs Wade." It was crazy, and very upsetting. I was hoping we could talk about bringing our troops home, non-interventionism, falling dollar, blowback.

Looking at what is going on around our nation and these people want to talk about Abortion and Homosexuals? I don't like the idea of babies being aborted either, but all the president can do is appoint Supreme Court judges who will over turn it. Congress will never allow the federal government to create a **** sexual police department. This one lady I talked to, said that what Ron Paul wants to do isn't enough for the Pro-Family issue. I said giving your individual state the ability to choose and not have the government policing our country for homosexuals is a pretty good stance on it. It's just sickening.

My conspiracy theory is: People don't like to talk about the things that matter, or want to think about complex issues. They just focus on these two things and all the other things will magically fall into place. It's a way to make talking about politics not talking about politics.

Somebody please save our country, we are going to have a department responsible for implanting fetuses with GPS tracking devices to ensure they aren't being aborted. They will also implant **** detectors at birth so the **** Squad can swoop in just before anything "****" might happen. With so much attention placed on these super important issues I wouldn't be surprised! Write it down, I predicted it =)

pinkmandy
01-22-2008, 11:51 PM
What scares me is I think many people who find a candidate who will agree with them on these two things *assume* that candidate is a good person so they vote for him/her supporting and excusing all the other things that candidate does.