PDA

View Full Version : Organization Strategy ~ Your opinions are desired

Ex Post Facto
01-22-2008, 11:21 PM
I want to start this off for discussion. Most of us know about the MSM (Main Stream Media) ignoring Dr. Ron Paul, for various reasons they cite. Some of us think, or know, there is power that has entrenched itself in positions of trust within our government, and wield their corporate powers to influence decisions. Before we focus on these topics, we need to set aside our differences.

We have come to love the message that Dr. Ron Paul delivers, yet sometimes disagree with how it’s delivered. This is a non issue as far as I’m concerned. We should be focusing organizing in a concert, with a mission, objective and a purpose. We all share ideas on these forums, some good, some bad. There is a lack of coordination of these efforts and ideas though.

If we take a step back, and dissect this establishment of power within our government we can see a concerted effort to silence Freedom, Prosperity, and Peace. I assume they take orders from a few and do not work independently of each other. This is their weakness, as the people receiving the orders may not understand the nature of the directives they are given. This creates doubt and will unravel in time, with a concentrated mobilization from us.

Our strength is that we are free thinkers, and work independently of a centralized command. We make decisions on the ground level and report our successes or failures.

With that said it is time to get extremely organized, while maintaining that independent mentality. Our support is spread out amongst many websites, meet up groups, and individuals. We need to start making an impact on this campaign in a serious way. We need to exploit the ‘establishment’ weaknesses. We need to agree on how to operate with our quest for Freedom, Prosperity, and Peace.

I have my own ideas for this, but would like to get some input from those that believe we can make the grassroots effort something more remarkable than it already is.

Please no flamers, or people trying to detract from the overall input of ideas.

Ex Post Facto
01-22-2008, 11:54 PM
bump for input