PDA

View Full Version : Where in thew hell are the results?

Myerz
01-22-2008, 11:10 PM
I can't find one MSM outlet talking about it?

CountryboyRonPaul
01-22-2008, 11:16 PM
You will not see the results anywhere other than this site.

I've explained it on numerous threads, and I'm busy practicing guitar scales.

Don't mean to be an asshole, but please look on another thread, the answer to why you won't see results is around.

LA's system is screwed up, but we did good here.

carla8478
01-22-2008, 11:17 PM
The results aren't out yet. Several caucus sites still counting. The MSM may not even report on the caucuses, they may only pick up the primary on the 9th. Same stunt they pulled in Nevada. They reported Mitt Romney as winning the popular vote, but it had nothing to do with the delegates.

Pauls' Revere
01-22-2008, 11:19 PM
I got this from someone else here in the forum. Thanks to who ever it was!
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov:8090/cgibin/?rqstyp=elcms2&rqsdta=020908

me3
01-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I can't find one MSM outlet talking about it?
Son, don't go through life like this. Learn to read before you post.

acroso
01-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Anyone know what the mini-districts inside the 7 districts are called?

CountryboyRonPaul
01-22-2008, 11:24 PM
I got this from someone else here in the forum. Thanks to who ever it was!
http://www400.sos.louisiana.gov:8090/cgibin/?rqstyp=elcms2&rqsdta=020908

This is for the primary on Feb 9th. This is not for tonight's caucus.

The primary means basically nothing as long as nobody gets over 50% of the vote.

As I said earlier, I know your anxious but the grassroots will have to collaborate to let you know how many delegates we won tonight.

Find another post that explains the system.

Myerz
01-22-2008, 11:25 PM
You will not see the results anywhere other than this site.

I've explained it on numerous threads, and I'm busy practicing guitar scales.

Don't mean to be an asshole, but please look on another thread, the answer to why you won't see results is around.

LA's system is screwed up, but we did good here.

Me too....... Gibson SG, BR1600CD, and my Korg Micro-X..... that's why I am keeping it short.......results.... Sorry.

CountryboyRonPaul
01-22-2008, 11:48 PM
"Originally Posted by hueylong
In each of the 7 Congressional Districts are one or more caucus locations. I think 11 in all.

Each District will elect 15 delegates to the State Convention. These State Convention Delegates get to pick the Delegates to the National Convention.

Technically, all the delegates being selected are "Uncommitted" -- this means that, basically, at the RNC -- they can vote for whoever they want.

In practice, ALL the delegates have a preference - McCain, Mitt, etc...

We need to elect as many of our people in each District as we can. (15 is the max)

At that point, we'll know our voting strength at the State Convention.

When our people get together tonight, they should have an idea of how many of our delegates were elected, and therefore, where we placed -- and how many delegates RP is likely to earn at the State Convention...

There are a couple of wrinkles to this -- but that's basically it."

Since we are electing uncomitted delegates, you will not see the results in the media.

Our grassroots will have the results once we can compare the list of winning delegates to the Ron Paul delegates.

All I can tell you is that from what I saw in my district, and what I've heard in other districts, I wouldn't be surprised at a first place finish in terms of the delegates linked to todays caucus.

mczerone
01-23-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm glad Michigan just has a primary.