PDA

View Full Version : Poor Rudy, and the candidate pawn theory....

The Plan
01-22-2008, 10:56 PM
I almost feel sorry for the poor irrelevant bastard.........

Personally i think the party set up Giuliani to be a straw man in this race. They had to know he had no chance from the very beginning. The real question is why. Who did he take votes from?

I mean it was obvious Fred Thompson just stayed in the race long enough to steal votes from Huckabilly in South Carolina. Nobody really thought right before that primary that Thompson was going to win it, he had to know that himself. Him staying in only helped McCain.

If he wins Florida I'll be very surprised. The problem some people had with Ron is that they think he couldn't win, those same people got to be looking at Rudy like this now.

Ron has to be throwing a huge wrench into the whole works right now.

If you think the leadership of the party doesn't get together before an election to pick who they really want to win the thing beforehand you are naive. The real question is whether it's Romney or McCain. Normally i would think it was McCain just because he's been in the establishment so long but after taking a good look at the history of the party at least in my lifetime the GOP establishment seems to favor people from wealthy families over ones from military families.

There has to be no way they could have ever seen Ron Paul coming. This is his true power, the element of surprise. We need him to come out and do something daring on a PR level even beyond what the grassroots has done for him so far. Ron's up to bat now, we need to really back him up more than ever.