PDA

View Full Version : To those who have bought from the Campaign Store or RonPaulStickers.com

GregVernon
01-22-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm curious as to how long the shipping usually takes.
I'm in a super tuesday state so I'm wondering if I should keep buying things or just donate to the campaign.

Delaware
01-22-2008, 10:47 PM
ron paul stickers only took a few days like 2-4 for me, i dont remember the exact though.

Razmear
01-22-2008, 10:47 PM
I think it took about a week or less to get my order from RonPaulStickers.com but it was just t shirts and wristbands. Not sure what there shipping time is for signage.

eb

GregVernon
01-22-2008, 10:56 PM
ron paul stickers only took a few days like 2-4 for me, i dont remember the exact though.

I think it took about a week or less to get my order from RonPaulStickers.com but it was just t shirts and wristbands. Not sure what there shipping time is for signage.

eb

Thanks guys. Anyone know what the average delivery time from the campaign store is?

TNforPaul45
01-22-2008, 11:02 PM
Shipping from the store has been EXTREMELY slow for me. It took 2 weeks to get my Cap and Bumper Stickers and 3 weeks to get my RP Wristband

GregVernon
01-22-2008, 11:03 PM
Shipping from the store has been EXTREMELY slow for me. It took 2 weeks to get my Cap and Bumper Stickers and 3 weeks to get my RP Wristband

Hmm, when did you order them? I ordered some slimjims last night, hopefully they'll get here in time!

mugen
01-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Go Ron Paul!

Jae0
01-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Took me a week and a half to get my sign, button, and slim jims from the campaign store.

GregVernon
01-22-2008, 11:14 PM
The online store location recently moved from one warehouse to another.
The new one is much bigger and most of the shirts are actually being printed on the spot.

The new space allows for many more workers to get in on the action and our output of orders per day has increased IMMENSELY.

I know that on Nov. 5th we were so swamped we probably had 2 weeks in orders.
Last I talked to my boss on the matter, he said we're about 3 days behind on orders.

Sometimes it really just boils down to logistical issues--literally shipping out palettes of slim jims, etc at a time can really make it hard to keep inventory and all.
Just know that there are people doing all they can to get stuff out as fast as possible. :D

Ok, since you seem to be working at the store, is there a reason the stuff I purchased about 11 days ago doesn't have a ship date? Will that be filled in once its shipped?

And it also seems like the slim jims I ordered last night might get to NY in time for super tuesday! Sweet!

AdamT
01-22-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm going on 16 days now from the official store.

JasonCYST
01-22-2008, 11:19 PM
The online store location recently moved from one warehouse to another.
The new one is much bigger and most of the shirts are actually being printed on the spot.

The new space allows for many more workers to get in on the action and our output of orders per day has increased IMMENSELY.

I know that on Nov. 5th we were so swamped we probably had 2 weeks in orders.
Last I talked to my boss on the matter, he said we're about 3 days behind on orders.

Sometimes it really just boils down to logistical issues--literally shipping out palettes of slim jims, etc at a time can really make it hard to keep inventory and all.
Just know that there are people doing all they can to get stuff out as fast as possible. :D

If you work at the store, please tell me why no one ever returns emails or calls, and why i didnt get half my order, but was charged for it? Thanks.

agasys
01-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I sort of have a beef with them, too.

I placed an order before Christmas and still no joy...

mugen
01-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Go Ron Paul!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 11:45 PM
I bought my t-shirt and bumper sitcker on Friday, and got both today.

pinkmandy
01-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Same week for me.

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm curious as to how long the shipping usually takes.
I'm in a super tuesday state so I'm wondering if I should keep buying things or just donate to the campaign.

find your local RP08 HQ and get what you need.

GregVernon
01-22-2008, 11:48 PM
find your local RP08 HQ and get what you need.

I've tried. I've set up relations with a Pennsylvania supporter and His HQ from here on out though I think...

sharpsteve2003
01-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Hmm, when did you order them? I ordered some slimjims last night, hopefully they'll get here in time!

HQ didn't get the Michigan HQ slim jims and signs till 3 days before the primary and that was official campaign HQ for Michigan. so don't count on it.

sharpsteve2003
01-23-2008, 12:00 AM
consider downloading the file for slim jims and having them printed up locally. It might cost a bit more but if you have no lit it's better than nothing. bigger the order the cheaper it is so see if others in your area would combine efforts and help with the price.