01-22-2008, 10:26 PM
dig this

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_and_Pro_lifers_crash_Giuliani_party

homah
01-22-2008, 10:28 PM
buried

matthylland
01-22-2008, 10:29 PM
remember, the republican party is not our enemy. We need them.

Jeremy
01-22-2008, 10:29 PM
RP didn't crash it

Maybe RP supporter and pro-lifers

fuzzybekool
01-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Amen

phree
01-22-2008, 10:30 PM
buried.

literatim
01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Dugg.

ronpauleddy
01-22-2008, 10:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!

its not like they missed anything!!
9/11...terrorists...9/11...homeland security...9/11...terrorists....9/11...evil regime...oh ya 9/11!!!

Aggiedog
01-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Ok, I am new to the board, but is this really what we want to be doing? Anoying potential voters to our cause? We don't need to mess with Giuliani, he's finished anyways.

Trigonx
01-22-2008, 10:41 PM
its fine, its ghouliani. but seriously, We should try to persuade the people to like Ron Paul by being nice to em

Cindy
01-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Why is this so hard to understand???

If Rudy were to get the nomination, who would Pro Lifers have to vote for???

A Lot of God fearing Christians are very upset that Rudy has a chance at becoming the Republican nominee.

The Values Voters ( strong in Florida), threatened the GOP that if they nominated him, they would go 3rd party.

Florida also has a lot of NY transplants, they are Paul supporters, who know the ugly truths about Rudy and want everyone else to know them too.

It's still a free country where we have freedom of speech rights and I am not surprised at all that that happened here.

A group of NY Firefighters and families of fallen firmen rallied against Rudy today in Orlando as well. They chanted shame on Rudy and had a giant inflatable RAT at their rally.

It's more then Paul people creating chaos for Rudy and around him here in Florida. It's some ex New Yorkers and Values Voters first and foremost that want him chased out of this state and the race.

RPinSEAZ
01-22-2008, 10:43 PM
Buried.

Thomas Paine
01-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Well, at least snowballs weren't thrown, right?

thexjib
01-22-2008, 10:49 PM
I think some of hucks voters might take a second look if they knew they would be welcomed to the revolution... the pro life vote is huge in a GOP primary... this is a great story

Jagwarr
01-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Perhaps if Rudi had some common courtesy during the debates and did not interupt other candidates with childish laugher while they were speaking he wouldn't be interupted himself during his campaign stops.

Think he understands what blow back is yet? I do.

MrCobaltBlue
01-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Why aren't you supporters going after McCain, harass him about his 100 year war. The Ghoul is pretty much sunk anyway, even if he wins FL he doesn't have enough to go on.

Thomas Paine
01-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Why aren't you supporters going after McCain, harass him about his 100 year war. The Ghoul is pretty much sunk anyway, even if he wins FL he doesn't have enough to go on.

I think Rush Limbaugh is going to being hammering away at McCain every day until McCain drops out far more effectively than we could do right now.

ShowMeLiberty
01-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Well, at least snowballs weren't thrown, right?

:D

Perhaps if Rudi had some common courtesy during the debates and did not interupt other candidates with childish laugher while they were speaking he wouldn't be interupted himself during his campaign stops.

Think he understands what blow back is yet? I do.

+1

That was the whole point in haunting RUDE-ee's every appearance. He wouldn't read the books Ron sent him so he needed an object lesson in blowback.

Cindy
01-22-2008, 11:07 PM
I think some of hucks voters might take a second look if they knew they would be welcomed to the revolution... the pro life vote is huge in a GOP primary... this is a great story

Especially in Florida. I have been house hunting here in several places over the last 5 years and let me tell you, one in ten homes have Christian paraphenalia all over the place, even decorating the front yards.

A lot of pro lifers who may be Mitt, McCain or Huck supporters, who were there today, may end up switching over to Paul when they see that some Paul supporters are willing to get in the trenches with them, ( in a war they have been fighting since Roe vs Wade) and fight "right to life battles" with them.

There are a lot of passionate supporters in the rEVOLution who have had it with the status quo of PC business as usual. Good luck trying to supress them. Your bound to get steamrolled over too. lol

thexjib
01-22-2008, 11:13 PM
bump