PDA

View Full Version : There seems to be some confusion...

vote4ronpauleeze
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
after reading some threads about the "worst case scenario" regarding the situation where Ron doesn't win the nominee and he elects to not run Libertarian...

WRITE HIS NAME IN!!!!!

This is a revolution!

Through and through, this is our man. He is the man for the job, cares for his country, and we're behind him through and through.

If I have to write his name in, then that's what I'm doing... I stand up for my beliefs and my beliefs are not compromised under any circumstance.

If he's not on the ballot, put him on there. Don't stay home. Don't write-in Scooby Doo. Write "Ron Paul".

I'm going to caucus for Ron in Kansas and no matter what happens, am voting for the man this fall.

Marc3579
01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
I'll be writing his name in also. I'm also opening my day on February 5th to be at my local caucus site at 6:30 p.m. to caucus for Ron Paul. I'm going to try and win over some people at the caucus also. Wish me luck :)

vote4ronpauleeze
01-22-2008, 10:25 PM
Good luck.

Let's make history.

damien88
01-22-2008, 10:26 PM
The revolution has my vote until Dr. Paul or his successor is elected president
Virginia Caucusee(caucuser?) TILL VICTORY

jlaker
01-22-2008, 10:27 PM
I'll be writing his name in also. I'm also opening my day on February 5th to be at my local caucus site at 6:30 p.m. to caucus for Ron Paul. I'm going to try and win over some people at the caucus also. Wish me luck :)

Good luck, wake some people up
:)