PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect 4 Step GOP Ad Program.

Kotin
01-22-2008, 10:16 PM
i read this in some internet article, im sure its been seen, but im making sure this highlight is made a note of.

i also add, to this program it is still imperfect without an economy based add but other than that read and comment.

-Take Back the GOP campaign. I would tell Ron Paul to spend every remaining dollar on three types of "Take Back the GOP" advertisements. The first would highlight the historical greatness of the Republican Party and contrast it with the current Party: "We can be great again if we stop pushing people around and start pushing the government around".

The second advertisement would make a case for a "conservative withdrawal" from Iraq. There is no question that Paul wants to leave Iraq for fiscally conservative reasons and there is no question that we need to. Perhaps the problem is that so many Republicans want to remain in Iraq out of pride or a fear of terrorism. Ron Paul must give them the strength to finish what they started and to do it on conservative terms: "Other candidates would have you believe that we need protection from the dark forces of terrorism, but we don't need the state's 'protection' after all, we're Republicans."

The third advertisement would highlight Paul's unwavering integrity and dedication to the Republican principle of Constitutionalism. What more could Republicans ask for in this painful episode in the Party's history than a tested leader who can resist the temptations of power? "He will always run the country always with the taxpayer's interests at heart", the advertisements should state. This way he will rise above the petty squabbling of his opponents and advance the messages they overlook: liberty, honesty, and governmental transparency. On that note: most Paul supporters can trace their support back to a Youtube video with these several lines:

- Ron Paul has never voted to raise taxes.

- Ron Paul has never taken money from lobbyists

- Ron Paul has never voted to spend Social Security

- Ron Paul refuses to participate in the lucrative congressional pension plan so long your Social Security is owned by the Chinese (and even his wife wants him to give that up ).