PDA

View Full Version : NEW weapon in the information war - Flash Protests

junior_bacon_cheeseburger
01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
This is generally for all of us "conspiracy nuts" out there who don't buy the government's account of the events of 9/11, and have also researched the other numerous trespasses perpetrated (or attempted to be perpetrated) against the American people (look up Operation Northwoods if you are skeptical).

Anywho, I always see on youtube these things called "flash mobs" where a group of people come together and do some random action in a public place for 10-20sec, and then they walk off like normal. Of course, it is pre-planned, and the result is everyone else just wonders what the hell is going on.

Flash protests, done in the same fashion, lasting maybe 1-2 minutes, could spread the word about 9/11, the rampant corruption, and the true cause of our economic woes: the Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and the CFR. Some advantages would be that the "false-flag" factor would be eliminated because only a small group of people would be involved, and no one besides those people would have any information beforehand. Also, they would be incredibly easy to organize, easy to pull off, and could be easily uploaded onto youtube. You might start seeing people emulate this, and all the sudden flash protests could be popping up in every corner of the Republic, and even the world. People might start recognizing the face of the true threat to our freedom, our security, and our lives: an overbearing federal government owned by the banking industry and the military-industrial complex. And they might just wonder why sooo many people are going berserk about it. Critiques? Ideas?...

Chester Copperpot
01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
This is generally for all of us "conspiracy nuts" out there who don't buy the government's account of the events of 9/11, and have also researched the other numerous trespasses perpetrated (or attempted to be perpetrated) against the American people (look up Operation Northwoods if you are skeptical).

Anywho, I always see on youtube these things called "flash mobs" where a group of people come together and do some random action in a public place for 10-20sec, and then they walk off like normal. Of course, it is pre-planned, and the result is everyone else just wonders what the hell is going on.

Flash protests, done in the same fashion, lasting maybe 1-2 minutes, could spread the word about 9/11, the rampant corruption, and the true cause of our economic woes: the Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and the CFR. Some advantages would be that the "false-flag" factor would be eliminated because only a small group of people would be involved, and no one besides those people would have any information beforehand. Also, they would be incredibly easy to organize, easy to pull off, and could be easily uploaded onto youtube. You might start seeing people emulate this, and all the sudden flash protests could be popping up in every corner of the Republic, and even the world. People might start recognizing the face of the true threat to our freedom, our security, and our lives: an overbearing federal government owned by the banking industry and the military-industrial complex. And they might just wonder why sooo many people are going berserk about it. Critiques? Ideas?...

I thought about this same thing awhile ago butr forgot until i read your message..

I agree.. its such an off the wall kind of sudden thing it will make people sit up anfd take notice.. of course the MSM wont have time to get there and cover it, but they hardly cover us anyway..

I say good idea.

asgardshill
01-22-2008, 10:24 PM
I've done 30-second flash mobs and street theater before. The problem lies in what you mentioned - you'll have no media coverage and most of your "target audience" will have no idea what the hell you are on about. Youtubing it is fine, but unless your buildup is perfect you're preaching to the converted. Its a great technique to BUILD UP buzz, but you'd better follow up with pamphlets or something dead-tree to explain just what the hell you did and WHY you did it to bystanders; get them thinking.

hueylong
01-22-2008, 10:25 PM
No no no no no no no. The LAST thing we need is mobs of people mysteriously appearing and doing weird things to support Ron Paul.

They're already freaked out about us as it is.

Jeez.

01-22-2008, 11:12 PM
No no no no no no no. The LAST thing we need is mobs of people mysteriously appearing and doing weird things to support Ron Paul.

They're already freaked out about us as it is.

Jeez.

I never said do it to support Ron Paul, that would be obnxious.....did you even read the post?

I said do it to get people's attention about 9/11, the corruption, the real vestiges of power, and the real reason for our economic woes.

01-22-2008, 11:13 PM
I've done 30-second flash mobs and street theater before. The problem lies in what you mentioned - you'll have no media coverage and most of your "target audience" will have no idea what the hell you are on about. Youtubing it is fine, but unless your buildup is perfect you're preaching to the converted. Its a great technique to BUILD UP buzz, but you'd better follow up with pamphlets or something dead-tree to explain just what the hell you did and WHY you did it to bystanders; get them thinking.

Yeah, no media attention, but if you are there for 1-2 minutes people are going to know what you're talking about, and then you can slip away once you get your message across.