PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin and the word "Liberty"

Chester Copperpot
01-22-2008, 09:29 PM
I dont ever listen to Rush, or Hannity, etc.. But today I was stuck driving most of the day and just happened to have on WNBC and lo and behold I wound up catching parts of both shows and some previews for Mark Levin..

Well Mark Levin was doing a promo for his show revolving around the word Liberty.

..We need to have our Liberty...

..Who doesnt love liberty..

..Whens the last time you heard someone proclaiming the goodness of liberty.

etc.

my jaw hit the ground.. Ron Paul has got to be getting thru to the people and the people have been getting thru to the radio hosts.. They know where their bread is buttered.

RSLudlum
01-22-2008, 09:39 PM
yeah but are they really geniune in their use of it? Or just a marketing ploy?

flair4thegold
01-22-2008, 09:53 PM
Levin is just an older version of Hannity. He's also like all the rest of wishy washy "conservative" radio hosts who lament for a true conservative yet intentionally ignore Ron Paul. I wish they'd stop lamenting and talk about something else. I can't take these people seriously anymore.

MN Patriot
01-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Mark Levin is a complete jerk. He smears and mocks Ron Paul every chance he gets. Just another neo-con hypocrite who talks about liberty, conservatism, limited government, etc. But then he ignores and makes fun of Ron all the time. His forum is run by intolerant tyrants.

I have no respect for Rush, Hannity, Beck or any of the other neo-cons who smear and ignore Ron.

TulsaRevolution
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
I flipped by Mark Levin one night and he was calling Ron Paul "Rupal". Ive hated him since. He does talk a good talk about liberty and the constitution, but for some god forsaken reason still spews hatred for Ron Paul.

Shink
01-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Mark Levin is a pile of shit some order of magnitude worse than everyone else that smears Ron.

frasu
01-22-2008, 10:24 PM
curious to see what he is saying after his home boy, fredy, quit. he is he going to prop up now? :D

asgardshill
01-22-2008, 10:31 PM
Get off the Internet ya big dope!!

Sola
01-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Levin is the dried out skin of a rancid turd...and that voice....honestly, I hope someday his balls drop.

animator
01-22-2008, 11:12 PM
Levin is just an older version of Hannity. He's also like all the rest of wishy washy "conservative" radio hosts who lament for a true conservative yet intentionally ignore Ron Paul. I wish they'd stop lamenting and talk about something else. I can't take these people seriously anymore.

Yeah, it's weird. I've heard Rush lament for a true conservative - giving a description of what he wants and his description fit's Ron Paul to a tee. I really don't get it.