PDA

View Full Version : Another embarassment for the MSM

itshappening
01-22-2008, 09:10 PM
'They assured us that Thompson, but not Ron Paul, was a contender. Ron Paul beat Fred Thompson in three of five states. Their credibility is ZERO.'

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/018834.html

LewRockwell.com is right on the money again, think of all the coverage Thompson got, all those segments on the cable news shows, the endless chatter from pundits and talk radio hosts, they assured us for months he was a front runner; why doesn't RP get this treatment and if he did where would he be at today? it's disgraceful in the extreme but despite all this we can still beat their annointed candidates and if the donations keep coming, certainly outlast them

wgadget
01-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Ya know...That's would be a great question to ask Medved, Ingraham, Reagan, Hewitt, Beck and the rest of the neocon shills.

Thomas Paine
01-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Faux News will probably still invite Fred Thompson instead of Ron Paul to future GOP presidential debates.

StrikerV
Ron... who?

Xonox
Our spin: Ron Paul outlasts "Frontrunner" ;)

Caravello
01-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Ya know...That's would be a great question to ask Medved, Ingraham, Reagan, Hewitt, Beck and the rest of the neocon shills.

And what one thing they do they have on common? None of them ever wore the uniform while RP did.

People actually used to be ashamed to promote a war while never having served, now they do it shamelessly. And they suck up to the military all the time too as if that is a substitute for not having served: "Well if I say how great the military is and 'ooh' and 'aah' and their great power, and nod my head in amazement at their discipline and ethic, then maybe they will consider me one of their own?!"

itshappening
01-22-2008, 09:17 PM
when will the MSM take RP seriously, i cannot believe how they treat him, all the talk and segments they just flat out ignore him, it's unbelievable and disrespectful and people like Hannity wonder why people hate him?!

Caravello
01-22-2008, 09:25 PM
when will the MSM take RP seriously, i cannot believe how they treat him, all the talk and segments they just flat out ignore him, it's unbelievable and disrespectful and people like Hannity wonder why people hate him?!

It was the same with Reagan. I don't know how old you are, but it was much the same with him. I honestly look at it like a badge of honor. Do you really want these creeps liking you or your candidate?

The irony is is that someone like Hannity is a Reagan lover and will mock the libs of yesteryear for dissing Reagan, and yet he doesn't see that he has become them in his dissing of RP.