PDA

View Full Version : This is the mentality we are fighting

ForrestLayne
01-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Can you believe how mis-informed people are as to the campaigns ....

Here's my answer to one of them from another site: The article was about Huckabee and his campaign being broke.

Money Says:
January 22nd, 2008 at 5:07 pm

Do we really want any president who can’t even spend his money well enough to run a simple campaign. Let alone can’t even raise enough to get through the campaign without going broke??

I mean really…

Mitt Romney is the only one that was able to raise what he needed and that is able to continue campaigning into November if needed.

The rest of these candidates have all had money and campaign troubles…as a Republican I do NOT want my money spent by someone that doesn’t know how to use it properly.
Robert Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
January 22nd, 2008 at 9:56 pm

posted by : MONEY
“Mitt Romney is the only one that was able to raise what he needed and that is able to continue campaigning into November if needed.”

WHAT?????

He has not raised it. Romney has “LOANED” it to the campaign out of his own fortune. 17 million and counting. His campaign is in debt - that’s how he will run the country - duh…

Ron Paul has raised all his money and still has 8-9 million left - WHO is responsible?????

driller80545
01-22-2008, 09:06 PM
I just don't know.

Xonox
01-22-2008, 09:09 PM
lol Romney sure knows how to raise money... I wonder if he plans on personally paying off the national debt too? :rolleyes: