PDA

View Full Version : Other Candidates Web Pages = Contributions

ziggrl
01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
I've visited all the other web pages to ask about their contributions donated to the candidates and the only one that had some type of forum was Huckabee. Hillary, Romney, Obama did not have any forums, but, My question was:

First let me say I'm a Ron Paulian. But I am always reading about what the other candidates are saying on their web pages so I don't become so narrow minded that I can't see the forest from the trees. The press is saying that the Huckabee campaign is broke, however, he still has steam.

On the Ron Paul homepage, the contributions people are making are pretty transparent. The numbers update about every 5 minutes. I've been looking at other candidates to see how they track their contributions and can't find any.

You can find campaign contributions for Ron Paul at www.ronpaul2008.com, and a detailed analysis of the money at www.ronpaulgraphs.com. Can you please point me where I can find this for Mr. Huckabee? I can't find it here.

For the record, I am asking this in the forums of all the candidates. I'm not here trying to be a troll or wanting to incite a flame war. Thank you in advance.

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Good luck getting an honest answer from them.

At least Huckabee seems to be trying to be transparent in his fundraising, but the others are as dishonest about all things as the day is long on Venus.