PDA

View Full Version : Yay! I just got my greencard. Do you know what that means?

Paulestinian
01-22-2008, 08:04 PM
I can finally donate to the campaign!

I got my green card in the mail today and the first thing I did was to run to my computer, green card in one hand and credit card in the other, and donate to Dr. Paul. That's how I celebrate!

I am happy to be a new permanent resident of the United States and even though I can't vote, I look forward to helping the campaign as much as possible.

The past 8 months have been extremely frustrating for me, watching the money bombs explode over and over but not being able to donate. I missed the MLK moneybomb by 1 day but that isn't going to stop me from supporting the campaign.

This campaign has got to be the one of the coolest things that I have been a part of. You are all awesome! You have taught me a lot. Thanks for all you do. I owe Dr. Paul and all of his supporters a debt of gratitude.

After Ron Paul, life simply makes sense.

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 08:05 PM
Congratulations and THANK YOU!

edit: assuming from your name that you may be of Palestinian origin, at a Ron Paul meetup/facebook meeting last week one of the folks was a high school student who's parents had migrated to the USA from Palestine.

Freedom Brings Us Together!

Warrior_of_Freedom
:O looks like Palestinians aren't like what the corrupt media tells us they are like. Thanks a lot!!!!

slantedview
congrats

hillertexas
01-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Congratulations!

Arklatex
01-22-2008, 08:07 PM
welcome

Paulestinian
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
:O looks like Palestinians aren't like what the corrupt media tells us they are like. Thanks a lot!!!!

Damn right!

FreedomFighter8008
01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Awesome! Congratulations and thanks!

d991
01-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Damn right!

I work with a Palestinian. He's a really nice guy. I don't believe half of what the media reports about the people in the occupied territories. Most of the time they don't even report what's happening over there until suicide or rocket attacks occur. Then they try to make it seem like they're doing it for no reason.

Thanks for donating to the campaign!