PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani smilling for the camera...

Captain Canuck
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi all. I'm new here to celebrate my first post I want to show you a picture of Giuliani at one of his campaign events today. Funny article too .

http://ap.google.com/media/ALeqM5hApaq56VkE-X4o4SCCCyvZzcngPA?size=m
Atricle is here...http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gyXVIfZ2F2CTuuxH3_93vuTP-ywwD8UB55V81

Agent CSL
01-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Lol

constitutional
01-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Hello and welcome aboard!!

Yes, this article are already been posted here and that picture too! Nevertheless, it's all good! :)

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-22-2008, 07:50 PM
Notice the phony smiles

FluffyUnbound
01-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Rudy is pursued by the furies wherever he goes.

It must be really discouraging. Aw, poor Rudy.

I know a lot of people here don't want the other candidates pursued at their appearances, but I genuinely think one factor dragging Rudy's campaign down is the constant war of attrition being waged on his events. He must feel like the Germans did in 44, when every time they poked their head out of a hole they got strafed.

sirachman
01-22-2008, 07:57 PM
Jennifer Loven is such a hack.

CzargwaR
01-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Rudy looks smart with his glasses - but he's still a "you know what"....

affa
01-22-2008, 08:11 PM
This is beautiful.

As an ex-New Yorker, I can tell you - every time something like this happens it makes me smile wide. He was awful then and he's awful now.

" Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do." - Rudy, 1994

"We're going to find the answer when schools once again train citizens. Schools exist in America and have always existed to train responsible citizens of the United States of America." - Rudy, 1994

Live Free or Die
01-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Hahaha, more Blowback for the Ghoul. Who does he think he's kidding?

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Rwned.

LynnB
01-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Jennifer Loven is such a hack.

Holy Cow! Jennifer Loven is my 2nd cousin! I posted this on my MySpace blog, cuz it's the funniest article I've seen yet, and didn't even read the byline...

Live Free or Die
01-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Holy Cow! Jennifer Loven is my 2nd cousin! I posted this on my MySpace blog, cuz it's the funniest article I've seen yet, and didn't even read the byline...

LOL! Well, call her up and give her a friendly Hi-Dee-Ho!

itshappening
welcome aboard CC !!

Xonox
Hey, it's a Ron Paul sign!
...but who's this creeper in front of it?

Live Free or Die
01-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey, it's a Ron Paul sign!
...but who's this creeper in front of it?

Eh, just some freak who caused the remains of hundreds of 9/11 heroes to be "disposed of" in potholes, highway roadmix, and patios across the NY/NJ/CT Tri-State area. :mad:

My parents have a mass grave in their SW CT backyard under spendy Belgian blocks. The bone shards my mom picked out of the "backfill" while the patio was being constructed in 2002 sent her into an emotional downspiral, since the Bridgeport, CT company who delivered the fill material said it was "concrete and stone debris from WTC."

My parents reported this to anyone they could find in a NYC governmental position (their mistake) and were told that they were mistaken- it must be "livestock bones" they were finding. (Mom is an archaeologist, knows the diff between human & livestock bones!)

Only recently it was proven that yes- civilian and firemen's remains WERE crushed up with "debris" from WTC and shipped out to construction companies to use as roadmix/fill/etc.

This is all on Giuliani. You are correct in calling him a "creeper."