PDA

View Full Version : ~Blimpette LIVE @ 9:30pm EST Tonight: Blimp, Ron Paul Air Force and an announcement~

Mckarnin
01-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Good Evening Everyone!

Katharine Memole (project manager) from the Ron Paul Blimp (http://www.ronpaulblimp.com) here. As you may (or may not) know I have been going onto Justin.tv live every night at 9:30pm for a few days now. Tonight I will be broadcasting once again starting at 9:30 EST. Please come on over with your questions about the blimp, the people working on the project, the Ron Paul Air Force (http://www.ronpaulairforce.com), etc... I should also have some exciting news to share on the show tonight.
Blimpette Show (http://www.justin.tv/blimpette)

UtahApocalypse
01-22-2008, 07:38 PM
Just give us the news. It's so stupid when people post this "I will tell you later" bull crap

sirachman
01-22-2008, 07:40 PM
REMEMBER! DO NOT Donate to the blimp unless you have allready donated the max of $2,300 to www.RonPaul2008.com/donate !!!!
The campaign needs ALL it can get for Super Tuesday and beyond!

fuzzybekool
01-22-2008, 07:41 PM
Utah , seriously. She gets alot of viewers on her justn.tv channel. It's a place we can meet and have a 2 way or group discussion on events with the blimp or other subjects about the campaign. Come over tonight and try it. You might like it.

Mckarnin
01-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Just give us the news. It's so stupid when people post this "I will tell you later" bull crap

As far as the announcement goes...we have been scrambling to finish things up all day. I'll be lucky if they are settled in time for 9:30..not trying to dangle a carrot. :)

Mckarnin
01-22-2008, 07:45 PM
REMEMBER! DO NOT Donate to the blimp unless you have allready donated the max of $2,300 to www.RonPaul2008.com/donate !!!!

Don't worry, I don't sit around asking for money (ask anyone who has attended)...mostly I answer questions and talk about our plans. :)

JoshLowry
01-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the update!

Mckarnin
01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the update!

No problem.

Crickett
01-22-2008, 08:01 PM
I can not get on JustinTV because of the information they will give to third parties. So can you PLEASE answer this question because there is a big argument going on. Can a NON US citizen buy advertising on the blimp? I see no reason why they can't, and they WANT to, and everyone is arguing this with me.l..there is another thread on this re:NON american..please let me or n\him know for SURE.
Thanks

FSP-Rebel
01-22-2008, 08:02 PM
I like the blimp, but I just wish more money was available for grassroots tv ads. My primary has passed, but I'm trying to do what I can for other key states that we have a shot at being successful. I'm for whatever does the most for liberty in the end... So, let's all be cordial here and inject our ideas with class.

Mckarnin
01-22-2008, 08:05 PM
I can not get on JustinTV because of the information they will give to third parties. So can you PLEASE answer this question because there is a big argument going on. Can a NON US citizen buy advertising on the blimp? I see no reason why they can't, and they WANT to, and everyone is arguing this with me.l..there is another thread on this re:NON american..please let me or n\him know for SURE.
Thanks

It's a question that our legal team has been passing back and forth. The answer is complicated...on the blimp the only thing that foreigners can contribute to is our legal team, not the blimp. There are other projects that we are thinking about in future that anyone can fund. I will try to keep you updated.

Mckarnin
01-22-2008, 08:06 PM
I like the blimp, but I just wish more money was available for grassroots tv ads. My primary has passed, but I'm trying to do what I can for other key states that we have a shot at being successful. I'm for whatever does the most for liberty in the end... So, let's all be cordial here and inject our ideas with class.

Sounds good.

michaelwise
01-22-2008, 08:21 PM
I love the blimp, I don't care what anybody says.

dvictr
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM

lmfao!