PDA

View Full Version : Glued to the Tube

benhaskins
01-22-2008, 07:33 PM
too many people get their political coverage from pundit X on the television. if ron paul doesnt win that will be the primary reason why.

rekced
01-22-2008, 08:15 PM
too many people get their political coverage from pundit X on the television. if ron paul doesnt win that will be the primary reason why.

People who have heard of Ron Paul love him. The media is working to keep him looking like a guy who has ZERO chance. That way even if people do support Paul's ideas, they'll move on to someone they think can win. People never question the media. I mean they are pretty much picking the nominee themselves, then they'll choose the winner.

Ron is already beating the one the media praised and made into the front runner at the beginning. Don't lose hope.

acroso
01-22-2008, 08:16 PM
I've stopped watching television since I liked Paul lol. Everything it says annoys me so i look on net instead

Dr.3D
01-22-2008, 09:06 PM
I've stopped watching television since I liked Paul lol. Everything it says annoys me so i look on net instead

Same here. Looking at television coverage began to make me feel like throwing up.