PDA

View Full Version : SD County registrar of voters was swamped!

Malum Prohibitum
01-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Just got out of the SD County Registrar of Voters since today is the last day to register republican. The joint was SWAMPED While I was inside, I was approached by a man asking about the huge RP graphic on my car, and if I had any bumper stickers (I gave him some slimjims as it was all I had), and on the way out, I saw another RP vehicle.

Count on a HUGE turnout on Feb 5. Lets hope we outperform NV.

microsect
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Nice! I'm going to get a huge Ron Paul car decal tomorrow.

ASayre
01-22-2008, 08:17 PM
On the way out of Santa Barbara's county offices (Dropping off forms), Ran into a random Ron Paul supporter who I've never seen before who just switched! :)

Paul4Prez
01-22-2008, 10:35 PM
I already have the Ron Paul bumper sticker, rear window sticker, and door magnets. I get a lot of honks and thumbs up.

I saw another Ron Paul bumper sticker today on the way back to work after lunch -- anyone passing both of us must have thought, "he's catchin' on!"

RonPaulFTW08
01-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Just got out of the SD County Registrar of Voters since today is the last day to register republican. The joint was SWAMPED While I was inside, I was approached by a man asking about the huge RP graphic on my car, and if I had any bumper stickers (I gave him some slimjims as it was all I had), and on the way out, I saw another RP vehicle.

Count on a HUGE turnout on Feb 5. Lets hope we outperform NV.

NICE JOB on hookin up with the stickers n slim jims! Im in OC and the registrar here is pretty busy too. Dropped off my and my moms absentee ballots earlier (guess who we voted for?!), and gonna drive by again in a bit to drop off registrations for my 2 cousins (see how lazy some ppl are?!).

They have a 'drive-thru' registration open till 12AM.