PDA

View Full Version : REBATESFORRONPAUL.COM The Fix the Economy Bomb

Politicallore
01-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Announcing:
Rebatesforronpaul.com (http://www.rebatesforronpaul.com)

What better way of showing America that Ron is the only one that will fix our economy, then by writing over our tax rebate checks to him. :D

Not only will we do this, we will take pictures and document this event!!! I want everbody to take a picture of their written over check, and I will post them online!!!

The Government is trying to strengthen our economy by weakening it. Instead of fixing the problem, it looks like the Federal Government has decided to make the problem that much worse. While we will get checks in the mail, the question we have to ask is, where is the money coming from? The Government is just going to add to our deficit and National Debt in order to “give something back to us”. Instead of using this money for paying our much needed bills, I am proposing giving all, or at least half, of our new rebates to Ron Paul’s campaign. Look at the poll to the left, Ron Paul is the only candidate that proposes to actually fix the problem for good. More news to come in the following weeks! Please subscribe below to voice your support for this money bomb. Let us send a message to America…

More To Come!!!
I need graphic artists!!!
email me at alex@politicallore.com

TXcarlosTX
01-22-2008, 06:58 PM
WOW this is hard!!! yes im down for this!!!!

Politicallore
01-22-2008, 07:01 PM
great :)
this is just a placeholder site for now... I am working on the new site as we speak! Still sign up though, I will post subscriber totals each day!

JimInNY
01-22-2008, 07:01 PM
http://rebates4ron.com/

We launched this one yesterday. Somehow, we have to get these kinds of things coordinated.

Politicallore
01-22-2008, 07:04 PM
yes it appears we do....
But I am still going to go with it, because I want to turn into into an extremely big thing, with the pictures and all.
And I payed for this domain, I suppose I should not waste it....

slydecix
01-22-2008, 07:09 PM
yes it appears we do....
But I am still going to go with it, because I want to turn into into an extremely big thing, with the pictures and all.
And I payed for this domain, I suppose I should not waste it....

You guys can work together and have both domains redirect to the same site.

Politicallore
01-22-2008, 07:19 PM
b umps

JimInNY
01-22-2008, 07:22 PM
I think all we need to do is coordinate the donation date.

I don't think it can hurt to have two different sites representing the same effort. What we can also do is add the other site's total pledges to our own so both sites reflect the total support for the bomb.

TulsaRevolution
01-23-2008, 01:15 AM
I think all we need to do is coordinate the donation date.

I don't think it can hurt to have two different sites representing the same effort. What we can also do is add the other site's total pledges to our own so both sites reflect the total support for the bomb.

That would lead to people registering for both, and the pledge count becoming inflated. And you know us Paul supporters don't like inflation ;)

jrich4rpaul
01-23-2008, 01:17 AM
I'm donating the rebate as well as my tax return