PDA

View Full Version : Slogans for signs and events, Take 1

mesler
07-30-2007, 10:27 PM
This is gonna get long so here is thread 1.

I like Who is Ron Paul? Ask Google.

0zzy
07-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Honk if you support Ron Paul!
[Google/RonPaul2008.com] if you don't!

mcenchroe
08-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Since we have signs for "Who is Ron Paul?", I would answer who Ron Paul is by stating something like...

How much of our income goes to taxes, had enough? You're not alone. Ron Paul is the taxpayers candidate for President in 08'. Google Ron Paul.

Then following that slogan, I would continue with another sign with something like...

Tired of endless borrowing and spending for our foreign policy? You're not alone. Ron Paul is the American economy's candidate for President in 08'. Google Ron Paul.

Then following that slogan, I would continue with another sign with something like...

Tired of Roe vs. Wade? You're not alone. Dr. Ron Paul is the candidate of the unborn for President in 08'. Google Ron Paul.

ghemminger
08-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Abolish the IRS

Who do the Troops Support?

Ron Paul - Pro LIfe

IrrigatedPancake
08-01-2007, 05:26 AM
I have no way of knowing if this is the case or not, but it seems like if some people that saw the "Who is Ron Paul?" signs actually went out and found the answer and most of them liked what they found, then we might have an unwitting group of allies.

Assuming all of that is true, if we can do something to get people who haven't found out about RP to ask people around them, there's a chance that some of those who already discovered him will be there to give an answer. That will increase the number of people able to answer "Who is Ron Paul?".

Then do something else to encourage people to ask who he is. Now there will be a slightly greater chance for people to get an answer.

Repeat.

This is not really a slogan, but it might be a way of approaching the task of creating a slogan because it would give a purpose which the slogan would have to serve. This may not be the best strategy, but as we consider slogans lets also try to imagine how they can fit into a larger picture.

By the way, I'm not suggesting anyone is not looking at a bigger picture or anything like that. I just had an idea and I posted it.

IrrigatedPancake
08-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Honk if you support Ron Paul!
[Google/RonPaul2008.com] if you don't!

I kind of like that for a bumpersticker or a sign near a traffic light. People might start noticing that others seem to know who Ron Paul is and become encouraged to find out themselves.