PDA

View Full Version : talking about Ron Paul on Washington Journal Monday morning

richard1984
07-30-2007, 10:18 PM
I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet, so I figured I’d do it.
Did anyone watch Washington Journal on C-SPAN this morning (Monday morning)? I caught a little bit of it, and it absolutely made my day. Ron Paul was mentioned by several callers, and even the guest Jeanna Cummings from The Politico talked about him and the campaign. They even showed his picture--his good picture! Also, most of the callers who didn’t directly mention Ron Paul sure seemed to be beating around the Ron Paul bush. They mainly talked about media bias, their role in determining front runners and, thus, money and name recognition, etc. It was really exciting. It honestly seems like people really are waking up--their questions/comments are so much more intelligent and thoughtful than they seemed to be only a short time ago (of course, this is largely speculative, but still). The last time I watched the show (about a week ago, I guess), they seemed to refuse to say “Ron Paul.” It does seem to me like Dr. Paul has influenced discussion points on the news and of other politicians. So yeah, cool! Evidence of increasing name recognition is always exciting.

(I apologize if this has already been talked about today.)

Akus
07-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Until his face is a fixed sight on alphabet channels, I am not satisfied.

richard1984
07-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Until his face is a fixed sight on alphabet channels, I am not satisfied.

Oh man. Neither am I.
But hopefully the more it happens, the more it will continue to happen.