PDA

View Full Version : Has Ron Paul dropped out?

SanDiego90
01-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Well, the media sure wants it.

I was just browsing channels, and three times I heard the following phrase "Thompson has dropped out...the four main candidates remaining..." The big four being McCan't, Mittens, HuckBye, and Ghouly (who has failed in every state... :rolleyes: )

They really seem to care less that Ron Paul even exists.

Edward in San Diego, Proud RP Supporter! :D

jrich4rpaul
01-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Maybe Giuliani isn't in the "main candidates"... seeing how he's dead last :)

JimInNY
01-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Freekin Fat Hannity went out of his way today to avoid mentioning RP. I hope he rots in hell.

rpliving
01-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Lou Dobbs was mentioning his new poll today: http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

And said Fred wasnt on there because he dropped out. No mention as to why Paul isnt on there.

Staupostek
01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
I heard this evening that since Thompson dropped out, and Huckabee has pulled out of FL due to finances, it is now a three man race down there. Guess they can't count or they are biased. Gee, wonder which it could be.:D

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Maybe Giuliani isn't in the "main candidates"... seeing how he's dead last :)

That's the only logical answer.

AnalogDan
01-22-2008, 06:16 PM
WTF? Ron Paul knows a thing or two about economics. Why wouldn't he be on there?

bfont68
01-22-2008, 06:18 PM
CNN (Lou Dobbs) also asked who is the most likely "leader" running for President. They showed a list of all of the Rep. and Dem. candidates names except Ron Paul's and Fred Thompson's. Then went on to say that the reason Fred Thompson's name was not on the list was because he dropped out of the race. Not one word about Ron Paul. Lou Dobbs is an a**.

enjerth
01-22-2008, 06:31 PM
WTF? Ron Paul knows a thing or two about economics. Why wouldn't he be on there?

I'm inclined to agree with the people saying that Lou just wants to run for prez himself. He's not interested in supporting someone who has answers, he wants to be America's savior.

Which makes him scum.

AdamT
01-22-2008, 06:40 PM
That's why we HAVE to win some states. You can't ignore that.

RSLudlum
01-22-2008, 06:46 PM
how do Dobbs views on issues stack up with Pauls??

Mystile
01-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Goddamn the media pisses me off so much....we break fundraising records, we come second in Nevada, we consistently beat the Ghoul, we have the first presidential blimp, we have probably the most active grassroots campaign ever, yet the asses continue to ignore the man and the message. They aren't even subtle about it anymore.

sinjo
01-22-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm with you and all the others Mystile!

It sucks taking the red pill and waking up being in this minority class.

But there is hope, that's the revolution!

Every action all of us have taken is chipping away at this.

I believe!

jacmicwag
01-22-2008, 07:20 PM
As unfair as this seems, we have to earn our way back into coverage through strong debate performances, superior fund raising and solid primary results. Right now boots on the ground in each of our precincts is probably most important.

Alabama Supporter
01-22-2008, 07:22 PM
The campaign HQ has a press team. Maybe they should earn their keep.

DFF
01-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Bill O' Reilly - $2,500,000 CIA salary per year.

Sean Hannity - $2,000,000 CIA salary per year.

Lou Dobbs - $1,225,000 CIA salary per year.

Seeing the look on these dickweed's sellout faces when Ron wins the GOP nomination? - Priceless

ItsJustJosh
01-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Can you offer some evidence of this claim, or is it just for laugh factor? Hard to tell sometimes ;)

Seeing the look on these dickweed's sellout faces when Ron wins the GOP nomination? - Priceless

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-22-2008, 08:30 PM
The campaign HQ has a press team. Maybe they should earn their keep.

Agreed. Dr. Paul should be issuing press releases every day, and scheduling press conferences regularly from the campaign trail, if he isn't already.

This uproar over the economy plays right into his wheelhouse, as they say.

literatim
01-22-2008, 08:32 PM
Agreed. Dr. Paul should be issuing press releases every day, and scheduling press conferences regularly from the campaign trail, if he isn't already.

This uproar over the economy plays right into his wheelhouse, as they say.

It doesn't matter how many press releases there are, they will all be ignored.

LibertyEagle
01-22-2008, 08:35 PM
As unfair as this seems, we have to earn our way back into coverage through strong debate performances, superior fund raising and solid primary results. Right now boots on the ground in each of our precincts is probably most important.

QFT

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-22-2008, 08:38 PM
It doesn't matter how many press releases there are, they will all be ignored.

Then you film them all, upload to YouTube, and post them on the official website. I'd pester every news organization until they gave in, and publically call them out about ignoring the campaign.

Do whatever it takes to make their lives miserable for blackballing him.

parocks
01-22-2008, 08:39 PM
That's why we HAVE to win some states. You can't ignore that.

I used to think that too.

I think the media is simply pretending RP does not exist.
If he finished 2nd somewhere, they could just move everyone up. 3rd becomes 2nd, 4th becomes 3rd, etc.

They've done something similar.

I find it mind bogglingly ridiculous.
Some category beyond mere "bias"

luvfreedom
01-22-2008, 08:51 PM
the media pisses me off so much....we break fundraising records, we come second in Nevada, we consistently beat the Ghoul, we have the first presidential blimp, we have probably the most active grassroots campaign ever, yet the asses continue to ignore the man and the message. They aren't even subtle about it anymore.

agree

source?

thomaspaine23
01-22-2008, 09:00 PM
I used to think that too.

I think the media is simply pretending RP does not exist.
If he finished 2nd somewhere, they could just move everyone up. 3rd becomes 2nd, 4th becomes 3rd, etc.

They've done something similar.

I find it mind bogglingly ridiculous.
Some category beyond mere "bias"

Problem is, if he won a state it would cease to exist in this universe....:rolleyes:

I assume you read the AP piece where they said Mccain came in second in nevada right?