PDA

View Full Version : Attention! Want to convert every Jewish person to Ron Paul?

Sean57
01-22-2008, 06:07 PM
I've designed a very targeted and hard-hitting flyer to be distributed to the Jewish people all around your neighborhood. Now, you might be asking? "How do I know which of my neighbors are Jewish?" Well, have you ever heard of a Mezzuzah? A Mezzuzah is a piece of parchment that is contained in a small decorative case and attached to the right side of the front door and/or garage door. A Mezzuzah has its basis from the bible and almost every Jewish household has one. (Please click on link to see a picture of a Mezzuzah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezuzah)).

Anyway, I've been going door-to-door in my neighborhood and hanging these great "Man of Common Sense" Flyers on people's front doors. (http://www.manofcommonsense.com) and every time I come across a house with a Mezzuzah I added my flyer.

I can tell you that the results are mind blowing!!!!! For example, two days ago, I was getting stuff out of my car and one of my Jewish neighbors approached me and started asking me questions about "this Ron Paul guy".

He knows I'm a supporter because of the huge Ron Paul sign in my front yard. Well, he starts telling me that he really likes Ron Paul's ideas about getting out of the Middle East and to stop giving other countries our tax dollars! I was shocked!!!!!

Then this morning, I went to the supermarket wearing my Ron Paul T shirt and a woman stopped me. She told me that she recently started to look into Dr. Paul and she really likes his ideas. I asked her, how did she hear of him? She said that she got a flier on her door!!!!!

So here is what you should do:

1. Print and make inexpensive photocopies of the "Man of Common Sense" Fliers (http://www.manofcommonsense.com)

2. Print and make inexpensive photocopies of my targeted flyer for Jews and Pro-Israel people. (http://www.americansforisrael.com/spread-the-word)

3. Distribute them all around your neighborhood, Churches, and Synagogues. Make sure you include my flier to every home with a Mezzuzah.

4. Spread the word. Tell your meetup group leaders about this. It really works!

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-22-2008, 06:15 PM
bump for Israel

Dave Wood
01-22-2008, 06:23 PM
Welcome Sean! Its a madhouse in here.

dougkeenan
01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Good out-of-the-box thinking!

steph3n
01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
I've designed a very targeted and hard-hitting flyer to be distributed to the Jewish people all around your neighborhood. Now, you might be asking? "How do I know which of my neighbors are Jewish?" Well, have you ever heard of a Mezzuzah? A Mezzuzah is a piece of parchment that is contained in a small decorative case and attached to the right side of the front door and/or garage door. A Mezzuzah has its basis from the bible and almost every Jewish household has one. (Please click on link to see a picture of a Mezzuzah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mezuzah)).

Anyway, I've been going door-to-door in my neighborhood and hanging these great "Man of Common Sense" Flyers on people's front doors. (http://www.manofcommonsense.com) and every time I come across a house with a Mezzuzah I added my flyer.

I can tell you that the results are mind blowing!!!!! For example, two days ago, I was getting stuff out of my car and one of my Jewish neighbors approached me and started asking me questions about "this Ron Paul guy".

He knows I'm a supporter because of the huge Ron Paul sign in my front yard. Well, he starts telling me that he really likes Ron Paul's ideas about getting out of the Middle East and to stop giving other countries our tax dollars! I was shocked!!!!!

Then this morning, I went to the supermarket wearing my Ron Paul T shirt and a woman stopped me. She told me that she recently started to look into Dr. Paul and she really likes his ideas. I asked her, how did she hear of him? She said that she got a flier on her door!!!!!

1. Print and make inexpensive photocopies of the "Man of Common Sense" Fliers (http://www.manofcommonsense.com)

2. Print and make inexpensive photocopies of my targeted flyer for Jews and Pro-Israel people. (http://www.americansforisrael.com/spread-the-word)

3. Distribute them all around your neighborhood, Churches, and Synagogues. Make sure you include my flier to every home with a Mezzuzah.

my grandma has a mezzuzah and she is not jewish :D

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks, this is what I need in my neighborhood

CaptBookbag
01-22-2008, 06:31 PM
awesome. i sent one of those fliers to my friends. hope it works, he's very apathetic.

Carl Corey
01-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Ron Paul won't get the Zionist vote, but it's a smart move given that Jews donate 10 times more money to political campaigns than the average American, making them almost as zealous as RP supporters ;)

RPinUptownChi
01-22-2008, 06:35 PM
i am personally going after the muslim vote around here, RP is a tough sell to jews with his stance on cutting funding to israel...most jews are waiting for bloomberg imo...

PimpBlimp
01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
Ron Paul won't get the Zionist vote, but it's a smart move given that Jews donate 10 times more money to political campaigns than the average American, making them almost as zealous as RP supporters ;)

:rolleyes: Zionists are a minority in the Jewish community

I'm sure many Jewish people would be very receptive of Ron Paul's message

good idea

billyjoeallen
01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
You're a mensch!

steph3n
01-22-2008, 06:37 PM

good idea

There are some rather staunch Zionist that fully support Dr Paul too :D

libertythor
01-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Way to go!!! This thread gets 5 stars.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-22-2008, 06:39 PM
i am personally going after the muslim vote around here, RP is a tough sell to jews with his stance on cutting funding to israel...most jews are waiting for bloomberg imo...

Why is RP not a tough sell to Arabs, when he wants to cut off way more funding to Arab nations? Arabs like him because he wants to stop subsidizing Israel.

Likewise, Jews/Israelis/pro-Israel folks can like RP because he wants to stop subsidizing Arab nations. That's the key.

RPinUptownChi
01-22-2008, 06:44 PM
99.5% of arabs hate the governments of egypt and saudi arabia and love the fact that dr. paul wants to cut funding to them...less funding to those arab governments means more democracy for average arabs...

also dr. paul is totally against war with iran and that is a big selling point to your average mosque-attending muslim...

tsetsefly
01-22-2008, 06:46 PM

many of us on this site are zionist :rolleyes: and he has our vote...

doronster195
01-22-2008, 06:47 PM
I am Jewish, and I support Ron Paul.

RPinUptownChi
01-22-2008, 06:48 PM
my jewish friends all keep telling me they want to vote for bloomberg, i'm like, 'he won't even run against obama'...either that or they really like giuliani, that is not so much any more...i think its awesome there are jews posting here for ron paul, i also think israel would be way better off without our 'help', the whole region would be better off without any american money anywhere...

JimInNY
01-22-2008, 06:50 PM
I only one have one criticism of your plan.

I don't think you should have instructions on your website for selling Ron Paul to one's Jewish neighbors. If I was one of those neighbors, I would not like to go there to see what Americans For Israel is all about, only to find out I have been "sold". :)

Maybe make that a separate page somewhere, that you can link to from forums and such.

Otherwise, it is super!

Great job!

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
hit rp08 HQ in FL with this FAST!!

emeriste
01-22-2008, 07:07 PM
This was my Thomas Paine effort for the Attention Deficit age - www.WeLoveFreedom.com

I made it to be a one stop introduction to the revolution for people who don't yet know about Ron Paul. With an easy and memorable domain that can be spread easily through email, or on signs, on sidewalks, or on fliers.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

GunnyFreedom
01-22-2008, 07:13 PM
this is BIG for Florida. Get this to grassroots Florida NOW, and have the HQ canvassers use it on lit drops and canvass visits.

Proton
01-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Amazing job on the flier and website. You are clearly very skilled and organized.

Glad you are on the side of freedom :)

Carl Corey
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
many of us on this site are zionist :rolleyes: and he has our vote...
Real Zionists have long moved to Israel.

I can't see why Zionists would want to vote for Ron Paul who wouldn't lift a finger if some Arab nation decides to once again start scudding Israel.

And honestly, I don't care about the vote of those who put Israel first before the USA, hence my distinction of Jews and Zionists in my previous post.

The only Zionist position that favors RP is that Zionists will have more money, of actual value, to send to Israel with RP in charge.

Sean57
01-23-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks, this is what I need in my neighborhood

Happy to hear!

Please spread this far and wide!

Corydoras
01-23-2008, 06:01 PM
I have been wanting this for months, but I don't have a good sense of Jewish culture, so I didn't want to try doing one myself. Thank you for making this.

Cyclone
01-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Collectivists.

crazyfacedjenkins
01-23-2008, 06:14 PM

good idea

When I went door-to-door in Jewish communities the vast majority knew who he was and DID NOT like him.

BeFranklin
01-23-2008, 06:14 PM

I bet this gets a lot of traction in the Jewish community. Ron Paul sounds like he has some good ideas on foreign policy.

Now if we can only organize for the Christian community without getting posts moved :rolleyes:

FYI: I feel for minority groups; maybe they will at least like one candidate actually reaching out to them. A lot of the famous free market economists are Jewish.

Pete Kay
01-23-2008, 06:25 PM
That's a fantastic flyer. Great work.

Sean57
01-24-2008, 12:31 PM
When I went door-to-door in Jewish communities the vast majority knew who he was and DID NOT like him.

They might have known who he is, but they don't know what he's about.

Trust me, my flyers work amazingly well. People can't ignore its logic.

Email it to all your pro-Israel friends and family members.
Post it on as many pro-Israel website, forums and blogs.
Print some inexpensive black and white copies.
Distribute them all around your neighborhood, churches, and synagogues.

I need the help. There's just so much I can do.

Thanks a lot!

Mark
01-24-2008, 07:02 PM
Great Flyer!

CurtisLow
01-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Z-Bump

Nice job!

dblee
01-24-2008, 07:50 PM
bump

LibertyEagle
01-25-2008, 09:46 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=265

Sean57
01-25-2008, 11:37 AM
Great Flyer!

Thanks!

WRellim
01-29-2008, 06:07 PM
ManOfCommonSense (http://www.manofcommonsense.com") has just uploaded and made available a slightly improved "Version 2.0 " of the flyers. This update includes the following changes:

Changeable Vote Date -- like the small ads, you can now change the Vote Date (and the PAID BY text) to match your own state's primary or caucus! (Note that you must have Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Full to SAVE the date change, but it will PRINT fine from Acrobat Reader.)
Changeable PAID BY text -- for those who are running these as ADS in newspapers and are required to properly attribute who paid for the ad, the "PAID BY text" is also in a form field (in the "Changeable Vote Date" file.) This can also be used to place your meetup web address on the flyer (albeit in small text).
Layout of BOTH flyers have been revised to better suit folded 3-panel use (whether single or double sided).
Slightly improved text and increased "small" text sizes on portions of BOTH flyers for better readability. (Plus two minor typos have been fixed on the "Common Sense / Accountability" flyer.)
"Sticky Note" comments have been added. (By default this "sticky" comment should NOT print; if it does, select "Document" from the "Comment & Forms" field within the print dialog box.)
No more "lizard-like" on the "Did You STOP Voting?" flyer.

Hopefully, this should address the needs and minor changes requested by everyone in the later primary states.

Forward Liberty!