PDA

View Full Version : Faux News Money Bomb - Feb. 2nd

FreedomFighter8008
01-22-2008, 05:42 PM
This one is put together by Trevor Lyman. I love it!!!! I know it's soon and it's short notice, but we HAVE to make this one the biggest ever!! Here's the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gThRbPO8E2o

literatim
01-22-2008, 05:51 PM
How do we know Trevor put this together? No one has seen him in ages. Where is the website?

FreedomFighter8008
01-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Looks like it from the video.

Paulbot_9876
01-22-2008, 06:02 PM
didn't trevor give out peoples or sold emails from those who signed up for money bombs???? [Admin note- there is no evidence to support this, per the forum guidelines "Controversial topics should focus on facts whenever possible." Thanks.]

RonPaulFanInGA
01-22-2008, 06:06 PM
I like it.

ronpaulfollower999
01-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Huck, my mom ( a hillary supporter) would donate to Ron Paul just because its against Fixed News.

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-22-2008, 06:10 PM
A). The video doesn't say Trevor made up the idea, it just says to contact Trevor, implying that we're supposed to be urging him to sponsor this idea.
B). I've never heard that Trevor sold the emails from his email lists. Source please.
C). A Moneybomb to spite Fox News might be good, but it'd be a bad idea to call it a "F*** Fox News" moneybomb. It just makes us seem like assholes.
D). Tying our moneybombs to some historical event seems to get people motivated the best.

SwordOfShannarah
01-22-2008, 06:17 PM
No I didn't do this..

But I do have NoMoreFox.com.com

I was thinking this might be interesting if it were coupled with some type of advertiser boycott. I'm just not sure if that is legal.. is it? Is there are legal issue with asking people to boycott the advertisers of a company in order to reprimand of put said company out of business? Any lawyers out there?

And what do you think? A money bomb/ Boycott with "No More Fox" as the theme?

SwordOfShannarah
01-22-2008, 06:18 PM
didn't trevor give out peoples or sold emails from those who signed up for money bombs????

Man- the disinfo/attacks never stop do they? How totally irresponsible of you. You may as well start rumors of bank robbery and murder while your at it. No- I have never sold any emails and I never will.

S3eker
01-22-2008, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEa44W4g9j8

Yom
01-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Too early, let's have the bomb well-after Super Tuesday and announced the day after ST as well, so as not to siphon off money that'll be getting in their coffers earlier. They need all the money possible to advertise on Feb. 5th.

JahWarrior
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
I brought up a suggestion very similar to this earlier today, but it focused on the date that FOX news won their lawsuit to legally lie and distort the news. Feb 14, 2003.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=97534

fuzzybekool
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
That is NOT a trevor video.

JimInNY
01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
No I didn't do this..

I was thinking this might be interesting if it were coupled with some type of advertiser boycott. I'm just not sure if that is legal.. is it? Is there are legal issue with asking people to boycott the advertisers of a company in order to reprimand of put said company out of business? Any lawyers out there?

I'm all for it. I think it would be a good rallying point.

As far as boycotts go, as long as we don't slander the company, this is America, we have a right to boycott any damned thing we please!

davidt!
01-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Is swordofshanarrah Trevor Lyman? If so thanks for all your hard work!!

FreedomFighter8008
01-22-2008, 06:46 PM
No I didn't do this..

Sorry for the mis-rep on the money bomb. However, I think it would be an awesome idea!!! :)