PDA

View Full Version : *****IPPAC: BIG THANKS to ALL YOU PATRIOTS!!!****

zbus12
01-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks to everyone for their support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iug0DEMdZns...please help this to go viral please!!!

Heres the article from the website with all the pictures of the receipts for the ad time purchased and more information.
http://illinoispatriotspac.org/?q=adblitzupdate012208

IPPAC Ron Paul Ad Blitz Update!

The Illinois Patriots PAC is at it again

Our first Ron Paul Ad drive was quite a success. Thank you to all who donated. The inspiration drawn from support around the country to place Ron Paul ads in the central Illinois area has been great! Thanks again to everyone who has donated.
With everyone's help, we where able to purchase 40, one minute radio advertisements on 970 WMAY out of Springfield Ilinois. The ads can be heard Thu, Fri, Mon and Tue (Primary Day) between the hours of 6a and 7p.

Television commercials have also been purchased to be aired in the greater Sangamon County area. (the television ads will have an IPPAC tag when it is aired)

However, there is still time to do more.

Thank you, Greg Bishop district 19 delegate.

A note from Calvin Mabus

Success! Update on Central Illinois Fund raising/Ron Paul Ads

As many of you already know, we are the Illinois Patriots Political Action Committee We again want to thank all of you that saw our need and supported this effort to get the funds raised for Radio and TV commercials here in central Illinois. You made this happen here for Ron Paul.

Donations to Date: + $2,895.00 - WOW!

* Here is how the money is spent.
* Radio Cost - $ 1,040.00
* Studio Costs - $ 150.00
* TV Commercials - $1,999.00
* Total Costs = $ 3189.00 (-$ 294.00 short, which we borrowed and need to repay)

We were hoping to raise a lot more so we could cover all of central and most of down state Illinois, but with what we did receive in the short amount of time we had to circulate on forums and youtube, even against moderate skepticism by some advocating not to donate to this effort.

We were still able to get at least enough funds together for ads to cover an 80 mile radius of Springfield on the most listened to talk radio station, WMAY 970 AM.

TV ads cover approximately an average of 40 mile radius, and some towns further. So basically we ended up having enough money to cover all of Sangamon County and a little beyond, more into the Morgan county side.

In the event Ron Paul continues beyond the Republican National Convention, more commercials will need be purchased and ran in the future. Since we were at least able to concentrate in one county, we hope this will give us some statistical results to better determine how much cost it will take to win at this county in the event of a general election finish. This data will also allow us to help determine how much will be needed to be spent to win every county in Illinois and also be able to better estimate an appropriate budget / goal for future fund raising efforts for the general election. This information can then be communicated to all meet-ups in Illinois and across the country, so they too can begin their fund raising efforts as well.

Each PAC is limited to spending up to $15,000.00 per candidate, per election cycle. Just for future planning and to throw this out at you all, there needs to be at least 8 PACs throughout Illinois, thus would allow the opportunity of $120,000.00 to be raised and spent for Ron Paul Radio, TV and News papers, not to mention individual advertising efforts.

I don’t know if it would be enough, but it should be a worthy consideration, (please no billionaire comments yet, if it happens, it would be a bonus, not a bailout, a billionaire can and would do nothing without the grassroots.) PAC registration and getting more PACs established should be in place way before it is time as not to be rushed like IPPAC has been these last 2 weeks.

Any one needing more info on PACs go here..http://www.fec.gov/ans/answers_pac.shtml

Anyway here are the Radio and TV receipts and air schedules

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/zbus12/WMAY970amreceiptjpg.jpg
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/zbus12/SpotrunnerAds1cropped.jpg

You may review and listen to our Radio, TV ads at www.illinoispatriotspac.org, (this is still under construction)

NOW! We still need to raise $ 3,080.00 for newspaper ads (and a bus ad) to saturate every town in Sangamon County.
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m193/zbus12/Ron_Pual_Busjpg.jpg
News paper ads will be necessary to be able to gather needed statistics for vote comparisons to other counties without any TV, Radio & newspaper support.

I know we are all tapped out, especially with another money bomb directly to the campaign (MLK Jr. Day), the blimp and various other chip-ins, but please consider a few bucks more to this effort. The information we gather from this ad campaign will be a valuable resource for many elections and years to come at what ever level of politics and activism is necessary to TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY for our future generations sake and the sake our very own retirements.

So here’s the plan and goal!

We need to raise $ 806.00 by 1-24-08 for, ½ half page, Illinois Times, 30,000 circulation, published on 1-31-08

We need to raise $ 1191.00 by 1/28/07 for, ½ page ad in all South County Publications. This includes 11 local papers in Sangamon county except in Springfield. Also includes a ½ page ad in Springfield Shopper. All weekly papers. Total 70,000 circulation. All published on 1-31-08

We need to raise $ 1083.00 by 1-30-08 for, 5.75” x 5.25”, 1/8th page,

Springfield Journal, 62,000 circulation, published on 2-3-08 Sunday only.

This also includes a 6 month city bus rear window contract. This is now on a bus running around Springfield.

Newspaper ads are now in the design stage and will be uploaded as soon as they are 100%.

TOTAL GOAL = $ 3,080.00 all done by 1-30-08!

This only 308 donations at $10.00 or 154 donations at $20.00

Won’t you pitch-in one more time? Help us prove we can beat the establishment, get the vote, and show that Ron Paul will not be silenced!

Donate today!

See new the Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iug0DEMdZns

Thanks to all Patriots standing for Liberty, Freedom and the US Constitution and for for supporting Ron Paul!
Cal Mabus, IPPAC Treasurer

RobS
01-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Great work!

How about another fund raising drive for small town newspapers? I would love to donate to something like that now that Michigan is done! They are cost effective, since all of the counties that Ron has won the supporters there said they took ads our in the local newspapers.

RobS
01-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Oh, and I will be taking a drive down to Illinois next weekend to get our signs and materials in the hands of people who need them. I also plan on staying and canvassing for awhile!

hillertexas
01-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Amazing work.

zbus12
01-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Great work!

How about another fund raising drive for small town newspapers? I would love to donate to something like that now that Michigan is done! They are cost effective, since all of the counties that Ron has won the supporters there said they took ads our in the local newspapers.

Yes that's exactly what we are doing now...watch the video for more info and visit
www.IllinoisPatriotsPAC.org for more information on what commercials and radio ads were used.

They will be posted today!

mokkan88
01-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Notice: I would strongly urge you to find another advertiser. The current banners on your site are John McCain ads!

Good job with the ads, though.

BreakYourChains
01-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Bump

zbus12
01-22-2008, 05:35 PM
http://illinoispatriotspac.org/?q=node/10

Cal Mabus
01-22-2008, 05:38 PM
The rotating John McCain banner really sucks, but someones got to pay for this website, so it might as well be his advertising dollar. No need to worry, his banner is soon to disappear. Thanks everyone. Cal Mabus

zbus12
01-22-2008, 05:47 PM
bump

to get out the vote

zbus12
01-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Radio ads and tv commercials will be posted on the website soon!!!

Cal Mabus
01-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Great work!

Thanks for your comments. Under one contract, South County Publishing covers every small town paper there is in Sangamon County. That is 12 papers which also go to the even smaller towns around those towns and all rural areas. Its all covered.

Thanks again, Cal.

Cal Mabus
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Oh, and I will be taking a drive down to Illinois next weekend to get our signs and materials in the hands of people who need them. I also plan on staying and canvassing for awhile!

Be sure to contact the Springfield meetup-528 group so we can meet. Cal

ronpaulfan
01-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Wow. All that for under $3000 ?????????????????????

:confused:

zbus12
please post the video wherever you can to thank all who contributed!!!

Cal Mabus
Looks like we are still working on getting TV and Radio ads linked at web site. Please be patient everyone. Cal.

zbus12
Wow. All that for under $3000 ?????????????????????

:confused:

Yeah, gotta look for those deals! :)

zbus12
01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
well we are still $294 over that but hopefully we will get some more to compensate from the newspaper ads!

Cal Mabus
01-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Bump!

zbus12
01-22-2008, 08:38 PM
bump to blitz!

AntiAmero
01-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Notice: I would strongly urge you to find another advertiser. The current banners on your site are John McCain ads!

Good job with the ads, though.

Can't get rid of ads, Web designer requires $500 for design of website or he does website for free and he puts ads on it!:mad:

AntiAmero
01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Bump!

billyjoeallen
01-22-2008, 09:40 PM
bump

Cal Mabus
01-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Bump For Ron Paul!

zbus12
01-23-2008, 03:39 AM
Thanks to all bump!

rmholla
01-23-2008, 03:48 AM
$500? You need to go to elance or scriptlance or rentacoder, you can get websites design for a lot less than that. Too late now I guess.

But local media is the way to go, it is much cheaper and just as effective. Good job!

-

Cal Mabus
01-23-2008, 09:47 AM
$500? You need to go to elance or scriptlance or rentacoder, you can get websites design for a lot less than that. Too late now I guess.

But local media is the way to go, it is much cheaper and just as effective. Good job!

-

Great links you provided. As we have more time, after Super Tuesday campaigning and fund raising, we do plan on addressing the site and many other things we need to do and information we want to provide, especially the many battles that is going to require multitudes of people to be involved with in order to continue TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY through defeating unconstitutional legislative control of our lives.

This is only the beginning, not just a 30 day passion for Super Tuesday.

Stay with us Patriots, the price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

We've just begun to fight!

Thanks for positive comments. Cal

Cal Mabus
01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Success against the machine!

zbus12
01-23-2008, 09:34 PM
urgent!

zbus12
01-26-2008, 01:24 AM
bump