PDA

View Full Version : How about an FU FOX moneybomb....

aymn27
01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
I can't take credit for the idea..I saw it somewhere on the forum...but wouldn't that be great!! $20 FU pledges - $20 gets one FU...you can choose FOX, Frank, Sean, Murdoch, or Bill - or $100 to F'em All! The vote count could be kept and a press release given to declare who got the most FU's...

Hahaha...I would LOVE it...

Edit: Since I am a Christian..of course I mean "Forget" by F....as a libertarian though...I embrace your 1st Amendment right to make it mean...umm..whatever you would like it to!!;):D

acroso
01-22-2008, 04:55 PM
When was the Fox News Network founded...let's do it on that day

bucfish
01-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Purrfect!!!

UsernameGoesHere
01-22-2008, 05:02 PM
When was the Fox News Network founded...let's do it on that day
Fox Broadcasting Network:
May 6, 1986: Announces Fox Broadcasting Network
October 9, 1986: fox launched

WilliamC
01-22-2008, 05:04 PM
From now on just donate however much you can as soon as you can. Don't wait for permission or a special reason. There's no such thing as a bad day to donate to Ron Paul!

jsgolfman
01-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Agreed. Donate as often as you can, then let it rip on a moneybomb day. I am really hoping for the taxday moneybomb. Everyone should have enough to give something and its a big FU to the rest of the government that you gave us our money back and here's how we are going to spend it. Kicking your sorry asses out of the white house.

CaliforniaGold
01-22-2008, 06:59 PM
I think it is very important to keep that ticker spinning so that any new people that go onto his site to research him will see that this campaign is alive and well and that there are lots of enthused people!