PDA

View Full Version : Letīs donate people!!!

ankan4000
01-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Even though we arenīt able to donate to the official campaign, we are able to donate to the grassroots chipins....So let us all donate...Come on now people, we all wants change, not just only for the US but for the whole world...And we all know that the chance to change the world, becomes realistic first when the US have changed...
So give Ron Paul your help, he deserves it, you knows it,I knows it,and with our help will soon a lot more people know it.

Perhaps you donīt have so much money, well let me tell you something, me neither...

But I want to be able to say that I donated to his campaign, i donīt want to say that i did nothing to help Ron Paul become president...
I want to be able to look my grandchildren in their eyes when i becomes old and tell them that I were a part of something that changed the world..

We can make a change, just we belive, we can...

And if I can belive that, so can you!!!!

You just paid without exposing your financial information.
Receipt ID: 8BS44647ME341681T
The payment for your purchase from webmaster@ronpauldvdproject.com has been completed.

Find a grassroots chipin you believes in and donate, itīs so easy and itīs totally worth it...

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/chipin.html

Donate!!!
We can make a change...

ankan4000
01-22-2008, 04:51 PM
You just paid without exposing your financial information.
Receipt ID: 3AT36872GK727325W
The payment for your purchase from donate@unitedforliberty.com has been completed.

Keep this Receipt ID and contact information in case you need to contact the merchant or PayPal. PayPal has also emailed a receipt of this transaction to you.

Come on now people!!!
Freedom!!!:cool:

UKLooney
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
Congratulations - your payment was sent. You have successfully paid for this transaction.

Receipt ID: 01H16042KM9953923
The payment for your purchase from donate@unitedforliberty.com has been completed.

Sent Ģ50 to campaign, set Ģ10 to williamhill @ 66/1.
Will send more as the odds drop.

athlon64bit
01-22-2008, 06:43 PM
How do we know that this is genuine and not a site which is to steal people's money?

UKLooney
01-22-2008, 06:54 PM
How do we know that this is genuine and not a site which is to steal people's money?Do a bit of research first. Check out the fund raising threads and make your own choice.