PDA

View Full Version : kinda off topic but... whoah, Heath Ledger just died.

LandonCook
01-22-2008, 04:37 PM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jpzdve6RF9k9My1ItZGj3eRprEEwD8UB6JT81

whoah...

werdd
01-22-2008, 04:46 PM
i bet cocain overdose, any takers?

asgardshill
01-22-2008, 04:48 PM
i bet cocain overdose, any takers?

Pass. Everything I've seen points to pills.

The One
01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
That sux. He seemed like he was an okay guy......with the exception of the whole Brokeback Mountain thing.

werdd
01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
i wonder if the goverment is killing off brokeback mountaineers? DEEDOOODEEDOO twilight zone

asgardshill
01-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Just because he played the role of a gay character in a movie doesn't mean that he himself was gay. I've seen nothing to indicate that Ledger played the skin flute in his personal life.

The One
01-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Just because he played the role of a gay character in a movie doesn't mean that he himself was gay. I've seen nothing to indicate that Ledger played the skin flute in his personal life.

I agree, but as a result of that movie I had to see two guys kiss. I was watching the MTV movie awards when Ledger and that other dude were nominated for the "Best Kiss in a Movie" award. The image was seared into my brain, and I'm afraid no amount of time nor hypnotherapy will ever remove it. I'm scarred for life.

kylejack
01-22-2008, 05:05 PM
I agree, but as a result of that movie I had to see two guys kiss. I was watching the MTV movie awards when Ledger and that other dude were nominated for the "Best Kiss in a Movie" award. The image was seared into my brain, and I'm afraid no amount of time nor hypnotherapy will ever remove it. I'm scarred for life.
The cure is watching girls kiss.

minitri97
01-22-2008, 05:06 PM
One: a thread on the same topic like 4 down from this
two: your homophobic personal views do wonders for the RP campaign.

kylejack
01-22-2008, 05:07 PM
This appears to be addressing both points to the OP.

The One
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
The cure is watching girls kiss.

You sir, are a frickin genius. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

The One
01-22-2008, 05:11 PM

One: I find it really annoying to be accused of being homophobic just because I
don't like seeing two dudes muggin down with each other.

Two: I find it really annoying to be accused of being homophobic just because I
don't like seeing two dudes muggin down with each other.

Redcard
01-22-2008, 05:12 PM
That's okay. Nobody is forcing you to watch two guys kiss.

You're free to change the channel.

kylejack
01-22-2008, 05:13 PM
That's okay. Nobody is forcing you to watch two guys kiss.

You're free to change the channel.
Maybe he can get the FCC to limit the free speech rights of people that do or say things that sear his brain.

minitri97
01-22-2008, 05:15 PM

Lol, sorry bout that, my mistake, for some reason being "scarred for life" and needing hypnotherapy to remove the searing from your brain after seeing two guys kiss must have meant you are accepting of gay lifestyle.

The One
01-22-2008, 05:16 PM
For God's sake, I just said I don't like seeing dudes kiss. I didn't say I couldn't change the channel. I didn't say free speech should be limited. I didn't even say dudes shouldn't be allowed to kiss each other. I was really just crackin some jokes anyways. Lighten up, gentlemen.

dvictr
01-22-2008, 05:27 PM
look this guy is a MULTI_millionaire.. possibly over 100million dollars from Batman and Brokeback mountain.. i could care less...while im working my ass off to pay of debt and the economy is going to shit.. and people are losing homes.. this guy doesnt give a shit.. not even a charitable donation.. just pissed off that his gf was a whore.

we dont need assholes like this in this world... now he commits suicide and hes a hero??? This is exactly the problem with the MSM.. they use ridiculous stories like this and consider it NEWS!

we are losing civil liberties and the United States of America is becoming a form of soft facism and we are crying over Heath Ledger???

minitri97
01-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Regardless of what he is like as a real person, he played heros in movies, thats all that is important.
Oh, wait that was the general american public speaking.

Really though, I do get your point.