PDA

View Full Version : Maria Bartaromo Thinks Ron Paul is a True Conservative.

michaelwise
07-30-2007, 07:58 PM
You all may or may not have seen this yet, but here it goes anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZl6202HJGQ

militant
07-30-2007, 09:10 PM
this was my submission to youtube. found it luckily, doing a funky google search that dredged through directories finding video files. hadn't seen it anywhere else so i threw it up, response was good. i'd say to check the user, me, militant1776, but most of what i have you've all probably seen. thanks for bringing this one to RPF, i think it's a good example of his views on government.

michaelwise
07-30-2007, 09:51 PM
this was my submission to youtube. found it luckily, doing a funky google search that dredged through directories finding video files. hadn't seen it anywhere else so i threw it up, response was good. i'd say to check the user, me, militant1776, but most of what i have you've all probably seen. thanks for bringing this one to RPF, i think it's a good example of his views on government.

I think Maria Bartaromo is a fox. I think she would make a good Ron Paul Girl.

1000-points-of-fright
07-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Maria is sexy. She's the money honey.

militant
07-30-2007, 11:33 PM
I think Maria Bartaromo is a fox. I think she would make a good Ron Paul Girl.

hell yeah she is. i wonder... on another note, i happen to know a young lady just turning 18 who's a mirror image, face-wise.

anyway. she grabbed my attention (maria) the first time i saw her. always hoped she wasn't a creep like the rest on all those channels.

austin356
07-31-2007, 12:25 AM
whats up with the link?

I have always liked Maria........ Whether it is because of her looks, I really dont know.

LibertyEagle
07-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Thanks Michael. I hadn't seen that.