PDA

View Full Version : I see a path to top 2-3

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-22-2008, 03:45 PM
Fred has dropped out, Rudy will be out after Florida, Huckabee is severely hurting for money and having to make cuts in his campaign, and McCain is in money trouble as well. The media and the Democrats may support John, but if he can't raise any money, how deep can his support be?

If we can keep Dr. Paul's campaign funded, I see him outlasting all these guys and competing with Romney for the top spot. Money bombs aside, we need to give as much as we can, and convince anyone who is even slightly interested in Ron Paul's platform to give as well (to either the official campaign or grassroots efforts).

Keep the faith, Revolutionaries! :D

Mystile
01-22-2008, 03:48 PM
they gotta drop out by super tuesday, since it'll be too late then.

tonyr1988
01-22-2008, 04:27 PM
If they all drop out before Super Tuesday, Romney will win the nomination.

Sarge
01-22-2008, 04:37 PM
I see this ending up a total mess with all the absentee ballots being cast right now.

TN, CA, AZ and possible other states. The question is, the nightmare, if they drop out with all the absentee ballots cast. CA alone has 16M absentee ballots. Most likely, they have been already been mailed.

If all, in these states, start trying to change their ballots it is going to be a nightmare.

I think Dr. Paul is going to outlast them if the money keeps flowing, and then it will be panic time for all those who voted absentee.

From what I am finding the ballots might be changed depending on the state time lines.

This election is going down in history.

tommyzDad
01-22-2008, 04:42 PM
......and McCain is in money trouble as well.

This true? :confused:

N13
01-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Source on McCain financial status?

RPinSEAZ
01-22-2008, 04:47 PM
This true? :confused:

Republicans don't support McCain so he's not getting any funding. McCain is a Democrat with an (R) next to his name.

McCain can only do well where Independents can vote in the Republican primary. Although he could win the general election, McCain will NEVER win the nomination

Kotin
01-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Republicans don't support McCain so he's not getting any funding. McCain is a Democrat with an (R) next to his name.

McCain can only do well where Independents can vote in the Republican primary. Although he could win the general election, McCain will NEVER win the nomination

right as always Hobbes.

MrCobaltBlue
01-22-2008, 04:50 PM
So Top 3 of 3?

We'll still be the "Fringe" candidate according to the media. But we can always run attack ads on Mitt on the Economy.

Kotin
01-22-2008, 04:54 PM
cant wait to see what willard will put in his Ron Paul Attack Ads...

RonPaulFTFW
01-22-2008, 04:57 PM
we can so beat romney though.

romney is easy meat!

Trigonx
01-22-2008, 04:58 PM
cant wait to see what willard will put in his Ron Paul Attack Ads...

Ron Paul is for the constitution!!!!! AND he wants to bring the troops HOME!!

acroso
01-22-2008, 04:58 PM
How about we win Louisiana tonight and take all 40 delegates. maybe we'd be in forst then

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Source on McCain financial status?

McCain sycophant John King has said John is "running on fumes" on CNN recently.

UziSprayTF
01-22-2008, 05:35 PM
If you guys are so sure about McCain not winning it, bet against him at intrade.com because you would make tons of cash. Lots of cash, OH YEAH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW8d4oZ_UCE

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-22-2008, 06:02 PM
You should be out working for your man, rather than spying on these forums. :rolleyes: